Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MP:H] FatalDeath's Final Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

[MP:H] FatalDeath's Final Results Empty
PostSubject: [MP:H] FatalDeath's Final Results   [MP:H] FatalDeath's Final Results EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:34 am

All games played on Battle Mode, 7 points, 7 minutes

First Match::Non-Imp::Combat Hall
Spire vs Weavel
Score: 6-1 (Me)
Summary: This game was really laggy, when I burned you it was weird, you started burning like a sec late. o.o.. Your mag was pretty good, hit me most of the time. Your BH needs work though, and so does your jumping pattern. Your jumping pattern is so predictable. Mix around different patterns during matches, you'll survive longer. With Weavel, PB and Missles would be good to use. Practice those weapons dude. I think you were about to die at the end, if I had like 5 more secs, you would have died. Razz

Second Match::Imp::Alinos Perch
Trace vs Trace
Score: 4-4 (Tied)
Summary: Had to lag shoot to get HS's because I noticed that all those direct body shots and HS's didn't do any damage. Distance lag kicked in I guess but you said I wasn't that laggy.. xD. That would explain your nice imp. You don't need much work on it, it got a bit better from last time. Good thing lag was on your side or else you would have been dead meat. tongue

Third Match::All-Around::Council Chamber
Samus vs Samus
Score: 4-3 (me)
Summary: You got me low a lot, with your mag and missle combo. But once you got killed once, you decided to grab the imp and try to kill me that way but failed at it because of the mags I was throwing at you to mess up your aim. Fatal, I was hoping you wouldn't use the imp like that, you should have used it if I was super far away or if I was running. Because you were trying to imp me while I was throwing mags, it caused you two deaths. lol You luckily finally got the imp kill on your 4th spawn... Work on your Jud usage and PB. And your VD needs a lot of practice, you barely hit me.

END VERDICT: PASS
GROUP: Troopers
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net

[MP:H] FatalDeath's Final Results
Page 1 of 1