Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Errore's Final Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Errore's Final Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Errore's Final Test Results   Errore's Final Test Results EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:52 pm

All games were played under Battle Mode, 7 minutes 7 points

First Match::Non-Imp::Processor Core
Spire vs Non-sf Noxus
Score: 7-0 [Me]
Summary: Your missles probably did the most damage. Razz You tried freezing me a few times but there really was only one oppurtunity to freeze me once and you missed. Well I kinda jumped over you which messed you up I guess. You rarely used the Mag and if you did, you proly would have gotten some kills. Try to avoic getting spawn killed, fight back. Work on using your noxus correctly. Like if I'm far away just shoot single shots of the Jud and if I'm really close, charge up the Jud to freeze me. Nice try.

Second Match::All-Around::Council Chamber
Samus vs Sylux
Score: 0-5 [Him]
Summary: I started out slow and steady just shooting the Mag and PB then you started lowering me really fast D= And you bring out the SC (D).. My moto is 'Bring out the SC, I'll bring out the HM's' o.o.. So I used a couple homing missles but you wouldn't die then you killed me. xP Your VD was fairly fast and your Mags didn't hit that much, just like mine. That imp kill was like out of no where, I had no clue you were going to imp me; nice shot. If you're going to use SC, try to balance your SC with one main weapon you'll be using when fighting someone. Like if you're going to use VD, combine the VD and SC.. use the SC when ur low in other words. =p Good game.

Third Match::Imp::Alinos Perch
Samus vs Trace
Score: 7-2 [Me]
Summary: I didn't have Trace ._. So yeah I used Samus. o.o You missed a bunch of times and you did hit me a few times on the body. Work on your aim some more, use the imp more if you want. o.o Also, your jumping pattern is annoying, it's hard to hit. lol I like it. Good game.

END VERDICT: PASS
Group: Troopers
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net

Errore's Final Test Results
Page 1 of 1