Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MP:H] Rag's Final Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

[MP:H] Rag's Final Test Results Empty
PostSubject: [MP:H] Rag's Final Test Results   [MP:H] Rag's Final Test Results EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 4:11 am

All games played under Battle Mode, Default settings.
Sorry about the late posting of results, I should have had them up more than a week ago. ;D

First Match::Non-Imp::Combat Hall
Low Tier
Spire vs Spire
Score: 5-2 [Me]
Summary: I noticed your rustyness here man but still somehow kept a good pace in controlling my health usage. o.O And you said you didn't try.. xP. Mag was okay but I'm sure you can do much better. Basically you need better aim for almost every weapon during this match. You're just coming back to the game so I understand. Good game.

Second Match::Non-Imp::Processor Core
High Tier
Samus vs Samus
Score: 4-3 [Me]
Summary: You started out really well, controlled health and kept me from staying alive too long. I came back though so that threw you off. x) Nice Jud man; I thought you would have used the Mag more since it was your favorite weapon but not in this match. Focus more when using the PB since your aim was a bit off. Nice control of the arena, I liked it. Great job.

Third Match::Non-Imp::High Ground
Low Tier
Kanden vs Kanden
Score: 1-2 [Rag]
Summary: You were all over me and rarely let me take control of the two healths next to eachother. I tried and tried but your aim sure threw a big punch while waiting for some health. Great Volt, nice and accurate. Good game.

Fourth Match::Imp::Alinos Perch
High Tier
Trace vs Trace
Score: 7-2 [Me]
Summary: And you thought your imp failed.. It didn't hit as much as I was hoping but it was decent. x) You got some unsuspecing kills. For me personally, I like shooting the imp while I'm using the jump pad instead of just moving back and forth in the ground, give that a try; it may work better for you. You don't use the weapon much so use it a bit more, possibly in 2v2s. Nice try.

END VERDICT:: PASS
Group: Troopers
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net

[MP:H] Rag's Final Test Results
Page 1 of 1