Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MP:H] The_Rev's Final Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

[MP:H] The_Rev's Final Test Results Empty
PostSubject: [MP:H] The_Rev's Final Test Results   [MP:H] The_Rev's Final Test Results EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:48 am

All games played under Battle Mode, 7 points, 7 minutes

First Game::Non-Imp::Combat Hall
Spire vs Kanden
Score: 4-4
Summary: Intense match. o.o.. Your VD was a bit off but was fast enough that it got me low in a matter of seconds. I was winning by a long shot but then you manage to corner me somehow and kill me. Then it was hard to recover from that so you made a big comeback. If you see me running in the small halls, switch to the Mag instead of using the VD. Wink Work on your aim a bit and you should be fine. Good match.

Second Game::Imp::Alinos Perch
Sylux vs Sylux
Score: 4-5 (Him)
Summary: The first to kills on you surprised me so much, didn't know I could do that. Like I told you, it feels weird when I imp now, I'm used to not imping anymore, that's probably why. You got a few body shots and occasional HS's. You did well but we both need to work on our aim. ;D

Third Game::All-Around::Council Chamber
Samus vs Sylux
Score:: 5-4 (Me)
Summary: You started out a bit sloppy but got the hang of it after half the match. =P Your Mag did some damage but your Jud needs some working. You told me that you can't finish a person out right? Well, I don't play with many ppl that start running when they have a bunch of health left, I play with people that start running when they have small health left so I just keep on shooting the weapon I'm using and eventually they die. Start to play in small arenas because there isn't much health in these stages. Just take control of the health and you should do fine, no need to chase them down because they won't have anywhere to go. Right now I'm trying to ONLY use the PB, Mag and VD. Try to find atleast 3 weapons to train with and work on your aim with. If your aim is beast with atleast 3 weapons, you'll be a tough player to take down. Start playing more non imp matches dude so you can have confidence in yourself to finish someone up. Great match.

END VERDICT: PASS
GROUP: ELITES

Welcome to the clan, enjoy your stay! alien
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net

[MP:H] The_Rev's Final Test Results
Page 1 of 1