Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArkaDraik
Members

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-14

reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results Empty
PostSubject: reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results   reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:03 am

map: snow valley
no snipers
1v1 game to 15 kills
15-4 [arka]

alright so, you actually did pretty well in this game. you didnt get many kills, but u always took my health down to lower than 20 throughout the entire game. i was impressed that two out of your four kills were headshots, and with an ak 47 frm longrange xD you keep practicing, and youll get way better in no time. one thing i noticed that you should work on is with the fully auto weapons, try using burst shots instead of holding down the trigger, it will prove way more accurate and use less ammo. so yea, great game, just get out there and play some more xD

Verdict: Pass, you didnt get many kills, but you always had me on the retreat, you got some nice hs's too, weel do the team game test tomorow
Back to top Go down
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results   reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:56 pm

ArkaDraik wrote:
map: snow valley
no snipers
1v1 game to 15 kills
15-4 [arka]

alright so, you actually did pretty well in this game. you didnt get many kills, but u always took my health down to lower than 20 throughout the entire game. i was impressed that two out of your four kills were headshots, and with an ak 47 frm longrange xD you keep practicing, and youll get way better in no time. one thing i noticed that you should work on is with the fully auto weapons, try using burst shots instead of holding down the trigger, it will prove way more accurate and use less ammo. so yea, great game, just get out there and play some more xD

Verdict: Pass, you didnt get many kills, but you always had me on the retreat, you got some nice hs's too, weel do the team game test tomorow
Tell me when you're gonna do the team test D= I may join in. I'm gonna post a topic for the requirements, just tell me if you want it changed at all.
Back to top Go down
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results   reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:55 pm

Nice job. Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/chat/room/36623086/
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results   reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:10 am

so what do we do in team test 2v2 or what?
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results   reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results Empty

Back to top Go down

reapers [ca] 1v1 tryout results
Page 1 of 1