Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Brawl]:::Reaper's Tryout Results!:::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deity
Admin
Admin
Deity

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-07-26

[Brawl]:::Reaper's Tryout Results!::: Empty
PostSubject: [Brawl]:::Reaper's Tryout Results!:::   [Brawl]:::Reaper's Tryout Results!::: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:48 am

Ok, I know I am not in uF and I retired Brawl, but this guy looks like a special person! o:

As usual, people here are busy, so I ask NC if I can test this guy in Brawl and NC was cool with it. So, here I am with the results! DRUM ROLL PLEASE! affraid

~1st Match

4 stocks, Final Destination

Lucario (me) vs. Pit (him)

4-2 him

GG really, your Pit was dancing through pretty well! And I noticed you have patience when you attacked me, that's good! xD

~2nd Match

5 stocks, Final Destination

Bowser/Random (me) vs. Pit (him)

5-4 me

GG again lol, once again your Pit was great, but I noticed all of this time that you rarely grabbed me, matter of fact you didn't, It's okay not to grab because people complain about chain grabbing, but just grabbing every now and then can save your life! D:

~3rd Match

5 stocks, Final Destination

Falco (me) vs. Pit (him)

5-4 me (I think lol)

I gotta admit, that was a very laggy game and both of us did good and shit at the same time xD! (blame the lag <_<) Anyways, you survived alot of my deadly smashes and almost got me at times, again you gotta get some grabbing going, you need to be more aggressive with the grabbing. But you were already aggressive enough LOL! So yea xP

DRUM AGAIN NUBS!! *drum rolls*

End Verdict: PASS!

GG's Man and nice job getting into the Brawl Division of UF! Please enjoy your stay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Red_Ranger_WTF/index.php
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

[Brawl]:::Reaper's Tryout Results!::: Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Brawl]:::Reaper's Tryout Results!:::   [Brawl]:::Reaper's Tryout Results!::: EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 4:15 am

lulz Deity 'drum rolls'.. Well thanks for testing him dude. Reaper did pretty well.
~Topic Closed~
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net

[Brawl]:::Reaper's Tryout Results!:::
Page 1 of 1