Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FlYy GuYy
Elites
Elites

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-26

[MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results Empty
PostSubject: [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results   [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:13 am

Non-Imp

First match: Pro Core
Sylux vs. Sylux
7-1(I won)

Yea it was a fun match. Your two star through me off, so i was trying to see your skill. Your Mag pretty much was the weapon that brought my health down quick. Jud needs some work, like try using Jud when opponents are in the tunnel...make them bounce off walls. But i just took control xD. So you also need map control.

Second match: Combat Hall
Spire(me) vs. Weavel(him)
7-2 (i won)

Nice game also. Your PB looked like it un-rust so it got to kill me =p. Didnt see much Battlehammer, since your a weavel. But again your mag connected perfectly. The only reason why I got so many kills was because your slice half was alone, so i took your health down quickly with mag burn/mag. But GG!

Third Match: Ice Hive
Sylux vs Sylux
6-4 (i won)

This match went back and forth after like the 3rd kill of mine. You grabbed the Volt, which really drained me quick, and got to kill me. Nice work. Also i chose this map to see some more of your PB. Very Happy Nice work here. Work on health control in this map.

End Verdict:Pass

Overall these games were fun..even though my eyes were hurting like heck lol. Nice Job and good luck with your other Recs.

cheers
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results   [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:22 am

Nice gob Fly, looks really neat
Goodwork Sylux!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
N0va
Commanders
Commanders
N0va

Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results   [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:23 am

PûÑkx wrote:
Nice gob Fly, looks really neat
Goodwork Sylux!
Yeah dude, nice Gob!
Back to top Go down
SYLUX_Master
Members

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results   [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:55 pm

wow ggs man you killd me those games! still gettin back 2 what i was but man you r GOOD. nice voltdriver
Back to top Go down
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results   [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 am

Nice Job DeathFlame!!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/chat/room/36623086/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results   [MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results Empty

Back to top Go down

[MPH:] SyluxMaster NON-IMP test results
Page 1 of 1