Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH]   Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:39 pm

First Match: Council Chamber
My sylux vs. his sylux
2-1 Me

Not so laggy as in warping or anything but it took me more shots with pb/mag/jud to kill you or make you run for health. Nice imp kill at the end i didnt expect it. Jump pattern needs work, it was kinda predictable. GG

Second Match: High ground
My sylux vs, his sylux
4-0 Me

Same as the last match. Lag didnt change, still took more shots to do anything. I think you self-destructed at one point cause you got an imp kill on me. Careful not to point any charged mags/missles into the walls beside you lol. Jump pattern needa work but it wasnt all too bad. GG

END VERDICT: PASS

Goodjob just try working on your jump pattern and reading mine. This would help alot. Practice your accuracy with bots and thats all, gl with the other rec.
Back to top Go down
http://hawtstuff.net
ZeRo0
Troopers
Troopers

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH]   Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Yeah Thank you. I selfdestructed as you ran. I had a down health cuz of your lockjaw and then i shot with mags and the mag came back on me and killed me <.<
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH]   Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:13 pm

ZeRo0 wrote:
Yeah Thank you. I selfdestructed as you ran. I had a down health cuz of your lockjaw and then i shot with mags and the mag came back on me and killed me <.<

lulz
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH]   Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:14 pm

ZeRo0 wrote:

I was actually coming after you not running cause i saw you self-destruct on the top platform near the health orb and i was like ololol so i waited for more health to spwn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH]   Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH] Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero's All-Around Test Results [MPH]
Page 1 of 1