Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shock's Non Imp test results:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Elites
Elites
Frost

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Shock's Non Imp test results: Empty
PostSubject: Shock's Non Imp test results:   Shock's Non Imp test results: EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:06 am

Round 1: Sanctorus (No DD)

Weavel vs. Spire

7-0.

I would have liked to see more of your magmaul, but decent powerbeam to say the least. You really need to work on your map control. There were times when I knew that you were very low, but you didn't go for health. If you can keep the map under control, then you will win.

Round 2: Elder Passage

Samus vs. Sylux

7-0.

It seems like you didn't know the map very well. On my first kill, you used the underground tunnel that led to a dead end giving me an easy morph ball kill. I also found you without health a lot. If you are Sylux, don't be afraid to coil. At the end I was trying to get you to coil, by coiling you, but you just went into alt allowing me to nail you with powerbeam shots.

Round 3: Combat Hall

Sylux vs. Sylux

4-2

The match was very even for a while, tied at 1-1. I told you to use the coil in the lobby, and boy did that help you. Your coil was great, and it saved your life tons of times. Your first kill was amazing. I was low, and you fooled me by going into the tunnel, and faking me out by coming right out. I was throwing mags through the window when you came and go a quick coil kill. Awesome! Keep using your head like that and you will be on your way to a ton of victories.

---

All in all, great powerbeam, and shock coil. If you can keep a lock on running alts, you will own them.

Pros:
Your coil barely ever lost lock.
Your powerbeam was overall decent.

Cons:
You need to work on your map control a lot. I can help you with that.
You need to build up more weapons. Your mag was decent, so practice with that. Here is a tip that Cheese gave me: Pick three weapons and practice with them only for a long time. I recommend powerbeam, non affinity missiles, and the magmaul.

End Verdict: Fail.

I'm sorry, but if you use the tips that I gave you, you will pass for sure next time.

4 days.
Back to top Go down
Shock
Members

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Shock's Non Imp test results: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock's Non Imp test results:   Shock's Non Imp test results: EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:10 am

Thanks. I'll re-try in four days! -Shock
Back to top Go down

Shock's Non Imp test results:
Page 1 of 1