Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

----::: The Day Thread :::---

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-26

----::: The Day Thread :::--- Empty
PostSubject: ----::: The Day Thread :::---   ----::: The Day Thread :::--- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:25 am

In order for this thread to work, you need to post how your day was. Simple as that!

Bad days, good days, job opportunities, relation ship problems and it goes on and on.

Find a soulution, that's what we're going to do here.

Feel free to say how you were, anything. No spam here, so yeah. Just have fun!

---

My day today was horrible. I woke up really early (my cat woke me up) and I didn't go to school. I WAS so damn sick, sore throat and all. Yuck. I'm getting better though.

'Tis thread shall be popular... Starting.. NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/chat/room/36623086/
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: ----::: The Day Thread :::---   ----::: The Day Thread :::--- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:02 am

VesperiaUF wrote:
In order for this thread to work, you need to post how your day was. Simple as that!

Bad days, good days, job opportunities, relation ship problems and it goes on and on.

Find a soulution, that's what we're going to do here.

Feel free to say how you were, anything. No spam here, so yeah. Just have fun!

---

My day today was horrible. I woke up really early (my cat woke me up) and I didn't go to school. I WAS so damn sick, sore throat and all. Yuck. I'm getting better though.

'Tis thread shall be popular... Starting.. NOW!
Ok well today I stayed the night at FD's house we were up last night to 3-4am I woke up and 10:30am, then Me, FD and FD's little Bro (12 years old) went down to the shop.. Me and FD's Bro were Sk8 Boarding n FD was runing caught up to me and push me off my sk8 board then I chased after him with the sk8 board in my hands... then we got to the shop I got a coffee, FD got an ice cream and a block of chocolate & his bro got a ice cream to.. then we went back to FD's house played some of FD's COD WAW DS then me & FD's bro went to the shop again FD stay back (Being Lazy) we sk8 boarded there got $7 worth of hot chips went back ate then played some COD WAW DS. Then went outside tryed a go on a 2 wheel sk8 board know as a rip stick here.... i Failed Sad then FDS bro had a go then fell over landed on his arm.. OUCH.. he hurt it bad... but hes alright now then i went back home and now im writing this... so my day was good.. and its 5:32pm now
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: ----::: The Day Thread :::---   ----::: The Day Thread :::--- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:03 am

Today was a epic day X_____X

It was snowing and everything was covered. Me and about 6 friends had an epic snowball fight. Then we made BIG snow balls and put them on the road so cars can smash them. Many of them stopped just because of it. One almost crashed with another car. And actually got out of their cars yelling at us. And we also thrre snowballs at cars coming thru the road. Just so fun,, I was out till like 12pm(when I woke up bcuz i went to sleep at 3am) till like 8 pr 9pm. One of the funnest days I have ever had.Good thing is that I haven't had school since wednesday. And I didn't have school today and won't have school tomorrow because of the icy/snowy roads. Just cool rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: ----::: The Day Thread :::---   ----::: The Day Thread :::--- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:15 am

PûÑkx wrote:

It was snowing and everything was covered. Me and about 6 friends had an epic snowball fight. Then we made BIG snow balls and put them on the road so cars can smash them. Many of them stopped just because of it. One almost crashed with another car. And actually got out of their cars yelling at us. And we also thrre snowballs at cars coming thru the road. Just so fun,, I was out till like 12pm(when I woke up bcuz i went to sleep at 3am) till like 8 pr 9pm. One of the funnest days I have ever had.Good thing is that I haven't had school since wednesday. And I didn't have school today and won't have school tomorrow because of the icy/snowy roads. Just cool rabbit
lol i've only touched snow once and went snow skiing and hit a parked car this was went i was 3-4 years old
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: ----::: The Day Thread :::---   ----::: The Day Thread :::--- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:19 am

Reaper wrote:
PûÑkx wrote:

lol i've only touched snow once and went snow skiing and hit a parked car this was went i was 3-4 years old

Does it ever snow in Australia?
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: ----::: The Day Thread :::---   ----::: The Day Thread :::--- EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:23 am

PûÑkx wrote:
Reaper wrote:
PûÑkx wrote:

Does it ever snow in Australia?
nope, only in 1 place and that is next to a mountain but I went to New Zealand when i went to the snow and that was on a mountain too =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----::: The Day Thread :::---   ----::: The Day Thread :::--- Empty

Back to top Go down

----::: The Day Thread :::---
Page 1 of 1