Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uF vs CM, again.. 2nd war

Go down 
+8
_EmoGrass_
Reaper
uF_Ezpass
wheezy
Imp
N0va
fataldeathO.o
EonPerchx
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
N0va
Commanders
Commanders
N0va

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs CM, again..  2nd war - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs CM, again.. 2nd war   uF vs CM, again..  2nd war - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:35 pm

_EmoGrass_ wrote:
When I called off the war, I didn't know that Pro Edge and Janemba had any intention of joining CM.

Not that it really matters. Your entire line up is pretty much associated with either lagging or hacking. Look at Wheezy. There's no way in hell that he beat Pro Edge at Sanctorus without outside help. I've played both there, and Edge is way better.
Your arrogance is getting annoying. Stop posting pointless shit about we hacking or lagging, this is about fun, learn how to take a lose and grow up, or just gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Future
Commanders
Commanders
Future

Number of posts : 304
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..

PostSubject: Re: uF vs CM, again.. 2nd war   uF vs CM, again..  2nd war - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Yes Edge is good at Sanctorus, not against Samus users however. Also I may aswell mention this now, there is a reason Edge can not play after 4pm our time, this is because his router messes up and decides to not let him connect rofl. This could mean that it is damaged and can affect how lag would would work during matches. Therefore it could be his fault that it lagged, yes distance lag has a part in it too and they were both fighting lag but hey the match is done and other, it's tied. Just drop it now and good luck in the rest of the war. Metroid is mainly now about lag shooting anyway so don't accept people if they can't lag shoot for shit ;D
Back to top Go down
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: uF vs CM, again.. 2nd war   uF vs CM, again..  2nd war - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Future wrote:
Yes Edge is good at Sanctorus, not against Samus users however. Also I may aswell mention this now, there is a reason Edge can not play after 4pm our time, this is because his router messes up and decides to not let him connect rofl. This could mean that it is damaged and can affect how lag would would work during matches. Therefore it could be his fault that it lagged, yes distance lag has a part in it too and they were both fighting lag but hey the match is done and other, it's tied. Just drop it now and good luck in the rest of the war. Metroid is mainly now about lag shooting anyway so don't accept people if they can't lag shoot for shit ;D

Silentwing is actually one of those that can't lag shoot. =D
And yes, Edge can't really take down a Samus, especially a Spamus like Wheezy's.
Sw, I don't know why you keep wasting your time and continue arguing about him losing to Wheezy, those matches are in the past, so are Ken's and Truth's [When we all know that it's impossible for Ken to lose to someone like Truth]. Learn to move on. Good luck with the rest of the war.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Future
Commanders
Commanders
Future

Number of posts : 304
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..

PostSubject: Re: uF vs CM, again.. 2nd war   uF vs CM, again..  2nd war - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Imp has redux easily, I just 7-0'd him Samus vs Sylux core, he complained that when he alted/ Coiled I did and he died in the process. Then we did Samus vs Samus where he alt spammed most of the game, he got 7-0'd yet again xD Then he was accusing it of not being laggy for me when trust me it was, that's why I used the homo missiles to rape through his lag =]
Back to top Go down
fataldeathO.o
Troopers
Troopers
fataldeathO.o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: uF vs CM, again.. 2nd war   uF vs CM, again..  2nd war - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:43 am

XD this war is funny all it is is unexpected people win then the other clan conplyins i find that hulerious just do the war and get over it dats wat iz doin 4 the fm war afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.monkeys.com
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: uF vs CM, again.. 2nd war   uF vs CM, again..  2nd war - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 12:36 am

Never played Redux, don't know if he's any good.. ;D
So war is still 1-1... lol
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uF vs CM, again.. 2nd war   uF vs CM, again..  2nd war - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

uF vs CM, again.. 2nd war
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Database :: Challenges-
Jump to: