Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FatalDeath's Elite Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

FatalDeath's Elite Test Results Empty
PostSubject: FatalDeath's Elite Test Results   FatalDeath's Elite Test Results EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:18 pm

All games played under Battle Mode, 7 Minutes, 7 Points

First Match::Weavel::Combat Hall
Non-Imp, Low Tier
Score: 7-0 (Me)
Summary: You only showed some skill with Weavel once throughout the match. Obvious you rarely use Weavel. xD.. Well when playing alongside with this character, your turret will come in handy a lot. Drop it where you think your opponent will run into. Also when you're running, if you're in a second floor, go into your alt and drop the turret to the bottom and watch your oppenent start running for health. The Battlehammer is kind of hard to get used to but keep on using it and you'll get the hang of it's usage. Nice try man.

Second Match::Spire::Processor Core
Non-Imp, Low Tier
Score: 7-2 (Me)
Summary: Of course you did much better with Spire since you're used to him. xP Your Mag was a bit off, you did burn me a few times but you also missed quite a bit. You tried PBing me to the death but I always grabbed the yellow health so I was always high in health. You really need some work in taking over both healths dude. Good game though.

Third Match::Samus::Ice Hive
Non-Imp, High Tier
Score: ---
Summary: Yeah we really couldn't finish these matches, stupid wifi. We played about 2 matches at Hive but we always got disconnected right? Well, you did alright. Your Jud and VD were sort of precise. But you would let me dominate you for some reason. I would pop out my VD and you would start using your PB, probably cuz you didn't have other ammo, and you wouldn't really move, you would kind of just jump up and down which made you an easy kill. Know when the next set of health orbs will spawn; seemed like you had trouble doing that. Good game.

Fourth Match::Sylux::Council Chamber
Non-Imp, High Tier
Score: 7-0 (Me)
Summary: You didn't do so hot on this level. I would finish you up fast for some reason, maybe you didn't stock up on health first before you started fighting me or my aim rarely missed. Your VD came pretty darn close to finishing me up. ;D.. Learn to control some health man, leave a few bombs by the main orange health. We didn't bother using the Shock Coil but Sylux users tend to SC so I suggest you start practicing combining the SC with some weapon like the Volt. Good game.

Fifth Match::Kanden::Sanctorus
Non-Imp, Low Tier
Score: 7-3 (Me)
Summary: After this game, I barely found out that you train your VD. xD.. It's really fast man, almost as good as Pro Edge. [And that guy has one crazy VD] I suggest you stock up on ammo first before you use the Volt. Use your Powerbeam to shoot at your opponent while concentrating on heading for ammo and health. Once you have 119 of Ammonition and 199 HP, go for it. Intense match. =)

Sixth Match::Trace::Alinos Perch
Imp, High Tier
Score: 5-7 (Him)
Summary: Wow your imp got much better dude. =D I still don't remember who won, I keep thinking you won but I'm also thinking I won. Lol it doesn't matter, you showed me your imp skill and I liked it. You don't need much training here. Good game.

End Verdict:: FAIL
You're not ready to be an Elite dude, keep on training. You'll need to keep up with me to qualify for an Elite but you're not ready yet, and that's ok. Just start training with other characters to, not just 3. I can re-test you in a month or just a few weeks, whenever you think you're ready. Good games. =)
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net

FatalDeath's Elite Test Results
Page 1 of 1