Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New SSBB arrangement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ArkaDraik
Members

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-14

New SSBB arrangement Empty
PostSubject: New SSBB arrangement   New SSBB arrangement EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:06 am

Alright so, after we innitially dropped SSBB from the clan, reaper and myself wanted to get it back up. So, since i cannot currently get on my wiis wifi, theres gunna be two different jobs, for two different leaders.
Reaper will be the main tester portion of the leader. He will be the one that plays the games, tests, and leads the divisions wars.
I will do the rest of the work such as, making/accepting clan war challenges, finding new people to recruit, and so on and so forth.
This will only be until i get my wifi up and running. After that, Reaper and myself will both share the leading role.
NC will now be a commander since he was the previous leader, if he wishes.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns pm or pc either myself, or reaper.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: New SSBB arrangement   New SSBB arrangement EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:56 am

ArkaDraik wrote:
Alright so, after we innitially dropped SSBB from the clan, reaper and myself wanted to get it back up. So, since i cannot currently get on my wiis wifi, theres gunna be two different jobs, for two different leaders.
Reaper will be the main tester portion of the leader. He will be the one that plays the games, tests, and leads the divisions wars.
I will do the rest of the work such as, making/accepting clan war challenges, finding new people to recruit, and so on and so forth.
This will only be until i get my wifi up and running. After that, Reaper and myself will both share the leading role.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns pm or pc either myself, or reaper.
Yep so if you need a test just talk to me my Fc is: 4854-8853-1059 or any of the commanders and if like to be a tester ask me or NC or any of the commanders.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
Craig

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: New SSBB arrangement   New SSBB arrangement EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:56 am

ArkaDraik wrote:

Good luck guys cheers
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: New SSBB arrangement   New SSBB arrangement EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:55 am

Aight good idea, Make sure to start recruiting new members as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
fataldeathO.o
Troopers
Troopers
fataldeathO.o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New SSBB arrangement   New SSBB arrangement EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:07 am

k reaper test me im like the werst ssbb plyer ever
but u no ill fail XD so....
when i got to jake u come to an test meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.monkeys.com
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: New SSBB arrangement   New SSBB arrangement EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:39 am

ûƒ.ƒataldeath wrote:
k reaper test me im like the werst ssbb plyer ever
but u no ill fail XD so....
when i got to jake u come to an test meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee afro
Or you can come around my place and i will test you Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New SSBB arrangement   New SSBB arrangement Empty

Back to top Go down

New SSBB arrangement