Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheezy's non imp results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'Tony
Elites
Elites
'Tony

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Wheezy's non imp results Empty
PostSubject: Wheezy's non imp results   Wheezy's non imp results EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:29 am

Weavel means pure weavel, so BH, PB, Missiles, my stuff first, then his.

Weavel vs Samus
HG
0-5
As expected. Would've been halfway to a fail if I had even given you trouble here.

Weavel vs Noxus
Bunker
5-0
Ah.. I asked him to go lower tier, and he didn't seem that familiar with nox. Still, he held his own for half the match, then "rape me" came on the ipod, and I raped him <3 I would have liked a bit more resistance when my aim started to pick up, but you hit me alot, losing to my superior map control. Dodgy..

Noxus vs Kanden
Tlawk
4-1
That 1 kill he got was really important, since it showed him overcoming a trick I was using to control the health whilst whittling him down little by little. That little bit of inspired play made me smile. Well played.

Weavel vs Samus
Bunker
1-2(3?)
I told him to beat me at all costs, and he did. Not that it was easy, I was on my toes and running rings around him.
However, he showed the confidence I saw at HG, and held through right till the end.

10 seconds from the end with 3 hp left, I grab the imp and whip it out for a kill.

RAWK
ON

Passed <3
Back to top Go down
fataldeathO.o
Troopers
Troopers
fataldeathO.o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Wheezy's non imp results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheezy's non imp results   Wheezy's non imp results EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:54 am

hay wheezy nice job on the non imp test congrats
ur nerly a uf now i look forwoud to plyin u again som time
afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.monkeys.com

Wheezy's non imp results
Page 1 of 1