Log inChatHomeRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsSearchFAQ

Share
 

 uF vs RK [MPH]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Pkx

Number of posts : 376
Age : 25
Location : Fed Way
Registration date : 2008-07-25

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:31 am

A 7vs7 war
Battle Mode
7 Points
7 Minutes
Damage: Medium
Radar: On
No Imp. *Unless agreed upon*
No Power-ups. *Unless agreed upon*
No Glitching, Hacking, D/cing
First person to win 2 matches, wins.

Host picks map first.
Opponent picks second.
If tied going into the 3rd game, then Random is picked.
If you tie on Random, keep playing Random until someone wins.
When Random is played, if it chooses a banned map, wait it out or the host d/c and re-host and try again.
If the person losing gets disconnected, the other person takes the win. If the person winning gets disconnected, redo the match.

The banned maps are Oubliette, Headshot, Weapons Complex, and all Gateways.
Breaking any of the rules will be a auto disqualification.

uF vs RK GF Topic

If you wanna be in the war just ask Eric if you can be in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-07-25

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:13 pm

I have an idea who's going to be in this war already. =p

We still need them to accept tho. .__________________.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Pkx

Number of posts : 376
Age : 25
Location : Fed Way
Registration date : 2008-07-25

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:53 am

Who's going to be in the line up?
Hope they accept soon..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
uf.blast
Members


Number of posts : 13
Age : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-08

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:07 am

good lucky whoever is in the war Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Titan
Elites
Elites


Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : in hell
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:53 pm

i would like to be if i can get my wifi connncetor to work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Pkx

Number of posts : 376
Age : 25
Location : Fed Way
Registration date : 2008-07-25

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Looks like it won't be happening.. Cause they want to imp in the matches <_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
N0va
Commanders
Commanders
N0va

Number of posts : 259
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Pkx wrote:
Looks like it won't be happening.. Cause they want to imp in the matches <_<
Imping in wars....meh, well, everyone his own preferance for a match ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-07-25

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:28 am

N0va wrote:
Pkx wrote:
Looks like it won't be happening.. Cause they want to imp in the matches <_<
Imping in wars....meh, well, everyone his own preferance for a match ._.
Yep but never thought a clan, up to this point in the game, would want to imp in wars. o.o Actually who wouldn't? =D but it's not cool I guess.
I just need to find three impers from uF that are willing to get HSed. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Future
Commanders
Commanders
Future

Number of posts : 304
Age : 27
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:20 am

That are willing to get hs's not HSed ;D

_________________
uF vs RK [MPH] Lolwutcopy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon0408
Members
Falcon0408

Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-28

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:56 pm

RK wins all Imp matches.

afro
^ Did you guys steal that from F5?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Pkx

Number of posts : 376
Age : 25
Location : Fed Way
Registration date : 2008-07-25

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:22 pm

Falcon0408 wrote:
RK wins all Imp matches.

afro
^ Did you guys steal that from F5?
Nope, Their lag will save them if they win,
And nope, It came with the forums.
They have that smiley?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Titan
Elites
Elites


Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : in hell
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:56 am

if its imp i still want to be apart of it but my imp isn't as good as it use to be because i haven't been playing mph for a couple weeks cause wifi down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon0408
Members
Falcon0408

Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-28

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:55 pm

Pkx wrote:
They have that smiley?
We have a similar one: uF vs RK [MPH] Afro

Titan wrote:
if its imp i still want to be apart of it but my imp isn't as good as it use to be because i haven't been playing mph for a couple weeks cause wifi down

Pretty sure I 6_0'ed (you D/Ced before the last kill) your Trace as a Pure Kanden, even though you got DD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imp
Commanders
Commanders
Imp

Number of posts : 121
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-07-28

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 6:26 am

>_> I always thought of RK as being good all-around, without needing to rely on the imp.

_________________
uF vs RK [MPH] Jzeir9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Future
Commanders
Commanders
Future

Number of posts : 304
Age : 27
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:44 pm

Lawl I laughed at 'RK wins all Imp matches' I played DK when apparently his Imp was currently 'the best' I raped his Imp in a tourney game. FIrst match was a practice where he won 7-0 and I didn't show my tactics. Next game he got raped. Game after that he was getting raped, caught up and ran for 3mins straight to win. Last game he was up 1-0 and ran for the rest of the game. That's what all their members will do ;D

_________________
uF vs RK [MPH] Lolwutcopy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon0408
Members
Falcon0408

Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-28

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:50 pm

Future wrote:
Lawl I laughed at 'RK wins all Imp matches' I played DK when apparently his Imp was currently 'the best' I raped his Imp in a tourney game. FIrst match was a practice where he won 7-0 and I didn't show my tactics. Next game he got raped. Game after that he was getting raped, caught up and ran for 3mins straight to win. Last game he was up 1-0 and ran for the rest of the game. That's what all their members will do ;D

You've obviously never played Blacky.
If I judged your entire clan on Titan, for example, I'd think you were all a bunch of dicks who pick Trace on random, choose maps with DD then D/C when you get your arse handed to you by a pure Kanden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Future
Commanders
Commanders
Future

Number of posts : 304
Age : 27
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:15 pm

'Your entire clan' Umm I don't own this clan and i'm not even in it. Big fat error right thar jajajaja. Wow it's a trace vs a kanden. Volt driver can kill somebody in what 3-4 seconds with good accuracy even if they're on 199. That's also in lag while the Imp shoots slow and takes ages to reload. It's also hard to hit your enemy in lag and ofcourse your aim will be off against Kandens affinity. Mehbeh you should play some other peoples Imp in the clan like the top Impers? Instead of judging the Non-Imp members Wink

_________________
uF vs RK [MPH] Lolwutcopy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon0408
Members
Falcon0408

Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-28

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Future wrote:
'Your entire clan' Umm I don't own this clan and i'm not even in it. Big fat error right thar jajajaja. Wow it's a trace vs a kanden. Volt driver can kill somebody in what 3-4 seconds with good accuracy even if they're on 199. That's also in lag while the Imp shoots slow and takes ages to reload. It's also hard to hit your enemy in lag and ofcourse your aim will be off against Kandens affinity. Mehbeh you should play some other peoples Imp in the clan like the top Impers? Instead of judging the Non-Imp members Wink

Several questions:
Why are you so active here if you aren't in the clan?
Why do you support the clan in every argument involving them nowadays if you aren't in the clan?
Why would Titan choose Trace if he was a "Non-Imp member"?
Why would a pure Kanden (play me and see how I suck) have any sort of advantage over a double damage Trace?
Why are you impersonating Mexicans?
Why are you bringing up ownership or the clan? I never mentioned it, so why did you?
What makes you think the actual clan members are as good as or better than you at Imp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Future
Commanders
Commanders
Future

Number of posts : 304
Age : 27
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Falcon0408 wrote:
Future wrote:
'Your entire clan' Umm I don't own this clan and i'm not even in it. Big fat error right thar jajajaja. Wow it's a trace vs a kanden. Volt driver can kill somebody in what 3-4 seconds with good accuracy even if they're on 199. That's also in lag while the Imp shoots slow and takes ages to reload. It's also hard to hit your enemy in lag and ofcourse your aim will be off against Kandens affinity. Mehbeh you should play some other peoples Imp in the clan like the top Impers? Instead of judging the Non-Imp members Wink

Several questions:
Why are you so active here if you aren't in the clan?
Why do you support the clan in every argument involving them nowadays if you aren't in the clan?
Why would Titan choose Trace if he was a "Non-Imp member"?
Why would a pure Kanden (play me and see how I suck) have any sort of advantage over a double damage Trace?
Why are you impersonating Mexicans?
Why are you bringing up ownership or the clan? I never mentioned it, so why did you?
What makes you think the actual clan members are as good as or better than you at Imp?

It's a forum, I can be active in it even though i'm not, I use to be actvie when I was in uF and then school started, it still wont stop me from making a few posts every now and then. I use to be active at Gamefaqs but I never was in the GF clan.

They're my friends, even though i'm not in the clan I can still say what's on my mind and stand up for my friends. If you have a problem with that then that's your decision.

Eric's a Non-Imper but sometimes he decides to Imp. Nothing wrong with that. I moved onto Non-Imp and I still Imp sometimes.

Lag can help alot with that, read what I said about the speed of weapons too. Volt rapes Imp in lag well in 1v1 matches anyway.

Because I can?

You said 'Your clan' That's basically saying I own the clan or I am in the clan so you did mention something about ownership.

I've played alot of peoples Imps here and I know for a fact that Titan isn't one of the best due to him being a Non-Imper. Play the Impers of the clan and you're mind will change. Well the Impers who aren't rusty anymore.

_________________
uF vs RK [MPH] Lolwutcopy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-07-25

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:12 am

My Imp can still pack a punch~!
Future I don't see you anymore dude, we should play sometime. D=
Let's play some b-ball. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Future
Commanders
Commanders
Future

Number of posts : 304
Age : 27
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:36 am

Yeahhh man sorry school has got in the way so much D:

_________________
uF vs RK [MPH] Lolwutcopy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rega12345
Members
Rega12345

Number of posts : 13
Age : 107
Location : England, United Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-07-26

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:11 pm

Hmm , good luck uf vs RK Smile

lol falcon a G&W user? XDD I'll put you to the test




~FaTal A1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imp
Commanders
Commanders
Imp

Number of posts : 121
Age : 29
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-07-28

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:34 am

Rega12345 wrote:
Hmm , good luck uf vs RK Smile

lol falcon a G&W user? XDD I'll put you to the test




~FaTal A1

I think the war was cancelled since both clans could not agree on the rules.

_________________
uF vs RK [MPH] Jzeir9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fataldeathO.o
Troopers
Troopers
fataldeathO.o

Number of posts : 485
Age : 25
Location : australia
Registration date : 2008-07-27

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:35 am

ill join this war if its not cancelled afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.monkeys.com
Falcon0408
Members
Falcon0408

Number of posts : 21
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-28

uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:38 pm

Rega12345 wrote:
Hmm , good luck uf vs RK Smile

lol falcon a G&W user? XDD I'll put you to the test




~FaTal A1

I only play Brawl as a passtime, and I main Mario now. Why not go to F5 and play someone in the clan?
I'll gladly play you at Cod4 PC though.
As for Future, I didn't think you'd reply to my questions, I would've just said "fuck that, too much to say". I therefore, cba to reply (although I will add, in reply to your comment on lag, that this is MY VD we're talking about here. Only reason I'm pure Kanden is because I can't VD for hell, trying to get good at it. And that still doesn't give him an excuse to D/C on me. Think how I feel when I come up against a decent Trace user on something like Perch).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




uF vs RK [MPH] Empty
PostSubject: Re: uF vs RK [MPH]   uF vs RK [MPH] Empty

Back to top Go down
 
uF vs RK [MPH]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Database :: Challenges-
Jump to: