Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a little suggestion TO EVRYONE BUT SCORCH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArkaDraik
Members

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-14

just a little suggestion TO EVRYONE BUT SCORCH Empty
PostSubject: just a little suggestion TO EVRYONE BUT SCORCH   just a little suggestion TO EVRYONE BUT SCORCH EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 pm

maybe, this clan would get more members if evryone thats new didnt get flamed and ignored by evryone in the damn chat. you would get wayy more people wanting to join if evryone just was friendly to them...but yea, so, take my advice or not, either way, good luck with keeping the clan alive...oh and another piece of advice, get a new leader for ssbb and h3, see if a competant leader would help bring those divisions back to life.
im out

Last edited by ArkaDraik on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

just a little suggestion TO EVRYONE BUT SCORCH Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a little suggestion TO EVRYONE BUT SCORCH   just a little suggestion TO EVRYONE BUT SCORCH EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 pm

I know for a fact we don't flame new members or start trash Draik. I think you made this cause I didn't respond to whatever you asked me or said to me, sorry man but I'm not always on chat. I leave my self signed in but most of the time I'm not on. That goes for atleast half of the members. If I don't post in main or respond, try private chatting me because I'm almost always in private chats. That goes for other members to.
And there are some members that may not bother responding to others either because the statement was retarded/or the statement was something not in his/her interest/ or he/she is in a conversation with someone. But everyone is kind to others.
Have fun wherever you go man. =)
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net

just a little suggestion TO EVRYONE BUT SCORCH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultimate Main :: Site Help, Suggestions/Complaints & Polls-
Jump to: