Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A proposal: uF merging with EF4.

Go down 
+6
PûÑkx
HighTokoUF
Imp
Craig
Phalcon
~Bakithi~
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should uF merge with EF4?
Yes, uF SHOULD merge with EF4.
A proposal: uF merging with EF4. I_vote_lcap58%A proposal: uF merging with EF4. I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
No, uF should NOT merge with EF4.
A proposal: uF merging with EF4. I_vote_lcap42%A proposal: uF merging with EF4. I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
~Bakithi~
Members
~Bakithi~

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-18

A proposal: uF merging with EF4. Empty
PostSubject: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Hello Ultimate Fatalities, I'm Bakithi, from the Elite Force of 4, a gaming clan. We were originally a clan made from 4 previous, smaller clans merged together into one gaming force. We were created last Summer, and everything ran smoothly for a while. That was, (I'm sure you can relate), until the school year hit. Then, people left, people came, that sort of thing. This Summer, though, we prospered. And now, with summer coming to an end, we want to prosper even more, which is why I've come here today to propose the merging of uF and EF4. These're the features/ideas that are coming with the proposition:

-A new site. Seeing as we're also joining with WLC, ( the White Lightning Clan), our leaders, JeanLuigi (WLC) and GAME_OVER (EF4) will be making a brand new website, which will be our own domain. It'll probably be something cool, like www. _______ . com, so it won't be a IPBFree site or a Forumation forum. So, as you can see, having our own domain/website will definitely be a plus.

-A staff merging. All the administrators in EF4, WLC, and uF will be merged. There's a chance of them being edited, so just wait and see.

-A new, unstoppable gaming force, waiting to break the competition. EF4 is very aware of the strength of your MPH sector (Well, at least I am), and we'd be very proud to work with such skilled hunters. Of course, we'd also appreciate having your Brawl and Halo 3 sectors working with us, and whatever other sectors you claim home to. Of course, we'd have to examine our forces, and have a Section Leader and Section Deputy for each section, so it can be well-run. This will be chosen after the merging takes place.

-A very loyal member group, hopefully. EF4's members are very, very loyal, and I'm sure WLC's are. From what I've seen, uF members are very loyal, and kind to one another, correct me if I'm wrong.

-A new name. At this time, we have no idea what the new name will be. It will be discussed, though.

So, if you agree or disagree, whatever the case may be, post your thoughts here. I've taken the liberty of inserting a poll into this topic. So, if you all agree, and everything's worked out, your members would have to stay at EF4 until we finish making the site. It's optional, of course, but we'd much appreciate it if everyone came to our site, since we're responsible for thinking of the idea, and we wouldn't want to put a burden on your very awesome looking site. =)

So, tell me when the final verdict is in. Feel free to reach me in these places:

-At the EF4 website, www.EF4clan.net
-On AIM, screenname = Bakithi
-On MSN, screenname = Bakithi505@hotmail.com

^I'm almost always on those, so you'll probably find me there.

I appreciate you reading, if you managed to pay attention this far. Haha. Greetings from EF4.

Thanks,
-Bakithi.

P.S. , Shout out to Kentoko, for listening when I thought of this idea. Shout out to Imp, Seraph, and Craig for... being cool. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.EF4clan.net
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Ok I read through all of that... I think the idea of merging would be good. But, I'm not sure if I agree with everything being moved, like the site and definatly the name. I'm also concerned with the admin/mods.. uF has a lot already, and if you add the admins and mods from EF4/WLC, there's going to be a ton. Also, I don't know if people would suit well with random strangers that we've never met before governing them. I'm not sure if I agree with WLC merging with us too though.
Back to top Go down
~Bakithi~
Members
~Bakithi~

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:56 pm

Alright, my response to that...

-Why not WLC?

-Don\'t be afraid of having too many admins/mods. The leaders will sort it out. Maybe... 1 administrator from each clan, or something like that. My idea goes like this:

Admins (The old 3 leaders from the original clans.) > Moderators (the old administrators, minus a few) > Supporters (The old moderators, minus a few.)

Not that great, but it\'ll be worked out. Don\'t worry about it. =)

But, we would like to know who\'s on your staff. So please make a list of all your administrators, moderators, and other people in positions of power.

Last edited by ~Bakithi~ on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 pm

Admins:
Eonperchx
Punkx
Seraph (he's banned from computer for a long time I think)
Phalcon (I think...)

Mods:
Slayer
Nova
Imp
Newcomer

That's all of them I believe.

I've never heard of WLC before, and I don't know.. I just don't think 3 merges is good.
Back to top Go down
~Bakithi~
Members
~Bakithi~

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:04 pm

EF4's staff:

~Administrators~
-GAME_OVER
-Delta
-MotherBrainII
-GhostRider
-Boltazo
-Bakithi

~Moderators~
-Mike900
-ULTIMA

~Section Leaders/Deputies~

-Super Smash Bros. Brawl-
Section Leader: *Uknown*
Section Deputy: *Unkown*

-Halo 3-
Section Leader: SoulFire
Section Deputy: Legnd

-Metroid Prime: Hunters-
Section Leader: Delta
Section Deputy: Bakithi

-Pokemon D/P-
Section Leader: Brand0n
Section Deputy: Aris
Back to top Go down
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:08 pm

We may need to cut a few mods/admins.

Hmm.. I was thinking maybe uF could mostly run the MPH section, but of course EF4 helps us too, because uF's main thing is MPH.

As for SSBB, and H3, I was thinking EF4 could mostly run it, with the help of uF again.

As for Pokemon.. uF doesn't support it. =P I don't think many people play that here.. I'm not sure though.

How does all that sound?
Back to top Go down
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
Craig

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:17 pm

I've only started coming to uF boards just after I got my laptop and have internet access all the time which happened at the start of summer. So far I've had loads of fun and meet a bunch of new cool guys and pissed off a few others. cheers Maybe it's just me but I hate settling down in one place and then having to move again.

Although I really like the idea of merging with a clan or two to boost members and meet to new people. I could just see a blind merge occurring if Eric accepts the offer just cuz and then no one from the other clans would get along causing everyone to go there separate ways. I just suggest everyone from the three clans decide a time and a chat to talk about the merge and to get to know one another.
Back to top Go down
~Bakithi~
Members
~Bakithi~

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Which is what we'll be doing. After you guys tell us your thoughts on the matter, and your final decision, Jean and GO will start working on the new site. In the mean time, you can hang at EF4 and meet people and stuff like that, so we won't be starting completely fresh. People can choose to leave or bring more people, if they want, before the settle-down period. That's how it'll work.
Back to top Go down
Imp
Commanders
Commanders
Imp

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 am

I like the idea Bakithi but I feel that too much will need to be changed in order to get this merge to work. When I used to lead CSX and made a merge, what ended up happening was a smaller clan joined a larger clan (which was CSX at the time) without there being any changes made. This merge seems much more complicated since we would need a new site, clan name, etc as well as to balance out all the powers. With school starting it would take a really long time to get everything to run smoothly. That is why I voted against it.
Back to top Go down
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:17 am

Love the idea, somethings I have to disagree with. uF and EF4 are both great gaming clans, just great. =)
EF4 and UF would get a long great, I just don't want any more complications with any thing else, just EF4 and UF merging would be nice, It'd be complicated if we had the other clan and a new name, site etc., it seems a bit to much complicated. That's all I disagree with though, I'm happy with the idea though. =]
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/chat/room/36623086/
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 am

Hmm... This is a very tough one, I'm not sure if we should or not. Basically I 100% agree with phalcon and what he is saying. And then what Imp also said, "This merge seems much more complicated since we would need a new site, clan name, etc as well as to balance out all the powers. With school starting it would take a really long time to get everything to run smoothly." Yet, with school coming , it will make it a little much harder though but I think we can probably make it though, unless we stop playing. Then what is also complicated is the new clan site and name, because all of us have to agree on it. Then comes the Admins and Mods business and we need sort that out. But I have been noticing that uF has been getting a little in active because there is only 1 game that we keep active. Then yet merging with 2 other clans will make it more active. So in my opinion, I think we should merge.

So basically I agree with Phalcons thoughts with merging,
and Imp's thoughts of not merging.

Last edited by PûÑkx on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:25 am

Thinking of the name will be the hardest we could keep it UF or EF4 depends but its a good idea
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
N0va
Commanders
Commanders
N0va

Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Hmm, sounds fun, maybe something new and fresh, since uF wasn't really active lately, seems to be a good idea. If we are going to merge then you can count on me for any help needed ;D

But, one thing, Bakithi, in I think your second post, you said that we could hang out at EF4 to get to know them, why don't they come to us? Why do we have to go to them?
Back to top Go down
~Bakithi~
Members
~Bakithi~

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:09 pm

^Uhm, because it's our proposal, and I already said that we wouldn't want to put a burden on your site. We'd like it much better if you stayed and we could treat you like guests, because we'd hate to take up your site while we're making a new one for you guys to move to. It just feels... selfish. Haha.

Anyway, I'm going to address the issues you guys are having and thinking about...

-It will not be alot of trouble to have a new site. We'll all hang at EF4 while the new site's getting figured out, and at EF4 we'll think of a name, AND we'll get to know eachother, so we'll all be friendly at the new site.

-Staff will be worked out, the way I see it, we should handle the actual staff first, and not section leadership. This is how me and GAME_OVER thought it should work:
2 administrators and 3 moderators from each clan. Since we'll be having quite a few people, it'd be very nice to have the staff organized like that, and the leaders of the clan can pick all the people that'll be transfered to the new staff, to avoid confusion. We want to make sure that everyone'll know their place, and all conflicts and issues will be worked out before we move.

-The sectors will be divided into 5 main games:

~Metroid Prime: Hunters
~Super Smash Bros. Brawl
~Halo 3
~Pokemon D/P (Might be dropped)
~?????

The leaders for each sector will be selected after we move into the new site. I strongly suggest that in the waiting period for the new site, you find out who the best gamer for each of those games is in your clan, as we already know ours:

~MPH: Delta & J0ker
~SSBB: *Unknown*
~Halo 3: The Canard Brothers (SoulFire and Legnd)
~Pokemon D/P: Brand0n and Aris

So, guys, don't me so afraid of doing something new. We're planning out everything step-by-step, and we're keeping things organized. Don't worry, we've got your back, and we wouldn't want to do anything to mess this up, because we know that in the long run, this will be a great experience, and will help us out. So, look at things on the brightside, and stay positive, that's all I can say.

Thanks,
-Bakithi.
Back to top Go down
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 pm

MPH: Imp/Seraph/Assist probably
SSBB: Newcomer/Kentoko
H3: idk.. Newcomer probably
Pkmn D/P: N/A

I'd also like if we can get a Combat Arms division running. In case you don't know what it is, it's a free pc shooter download. Yes, free and it's very good. This just started up recently and it's going pretty smoothly so far.

I still don't think I can agree with a 3 clan merge...
Back to top Go down
~Bakithi~
Members
~Bakithi~

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:16 am

Blargh, you guys just gotta believe this'll work. We're sure it will, so you guys have to be sure, to back us up. Only a few WLC members are coming, anyways. Just chill about this, we've got your back, alright? Everything'll go fine, just follow our lead, and chill. We'll do the work, so you can just chill, like guests do. =D
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:50 am

I don't find why 3 clans is bad to merge =/
You can get more members...
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:49 am

lets merge and get to no each other ffs
Back to top Go down
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
Craig

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:50 am

I don't think we should merge and the reasons are all in my sig.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:57 am

Hi eric hurry up and post
Back to top Go down
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 am

Bakithi, I can see there was a lot of thought put into this proposal. We appreciate the time and hard work that was taken into coming up with something huge like this. But we don't need a merge right now. We still need to get settled for what is to come, school. uF isn't steady right now and if we go through with this merge, it'll just complicate things even more.

We can be allies for the time being and in time, who knows, we'll get to know more of eachother and may want something more than just allies.
Thanks EF4.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
Craig

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:40 am

EonPerchx wrote:

We can be allies for the time being and in time, who knows, we'll get to know more of eachother and may want something more than just allies.
Thanks EF4.

Did you just say... friends with benefits? Razz
Back to top Go down
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 am

Craig wrote:
EonPerchx wrote:

Thanks EF4.

Did you just say... friends with benefits? Razz

Haha no.. You're on the right track though. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:52 am

fuck my life...
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/chat/room/36623086/
N0va
Commanders
Commanders
N0va

Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 am

~Bakithi~ wrote:
Blargh, you guys just gotta believe this'll work. We're sure it will, so you guys have to be sure, to back us up. Only a few WLC members are coming, anyways. Just chill about this, we've got your back, alright? Everything'll go fine, just follow our lead, and chill. We'll do the work, so you can just chill, like guests do. =D
We are not your guests, without us you'll have only half of what you want to be, we also might want to help/make the site, but we didn't get a chance for that. You should've put a bit more care in what we wanted, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A proposal: uF merging with EF4.   A proposal: uF merging with EF4. Empty

Back to top Go down

A proposal: uF merging with EF4.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultimate Main :: Site Help, Suggestions/Complaints & Polls-
Jump to: