Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe a new division later on, for wii

Go down 
+4
Phalcon
PûÑkx
Craig
Assist
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Assist
Commanders
Commanders
Assist

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Maybe a new division later on, for wii Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:29 am

Call of duty: World at War/Cod5/ Cod:w@w. Would be a great division for uF.\

Game Discription:

Call of Duty®: World at Warcompletely changes the rules of engagement by redefining WWII gaming and thrusting players into the final tension-filled, unforgiving battles against a new ferocious enemy in the most dangerous and suspenseful action ever seen in WWII.

Powered by Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare™technology, Call of Duty: World at War brings an uncensored edge to combat, as soldiers face the most harrowing and climatic European and Pacific battles in which an enemy, who knows no surrender and no retreat, will fight to the last breath, unleashing an arsenal of lethal surprising tactics. Peril and danger lurk throughout the battlefield as players combat the unknown risk of the new chaos of battle.

From the remains of Russia and the ruins of Berlin, to the beach and jungles of the deadly Pacific Theater, the volatile action takes on added depth as players employ new features that previously were only-available in multiplayer, including perks, rankings and online stats in up-to full four-player cooperative gameplay. New infantry and vehicle-based weapons, like the potent flamethrower, bring the battlefield ablaze.

On the wii version, there trying to make it the same as the other consoles ps3/360.

Oh, and the graphics seem like it isn't good because the wii, but this game's graphic displays are about the same. Because of the cod4 engine is going to be updated to the wii.

Call of duty site: http://www.callofduty.com/CoDWW

Wii/E3 video of Cod w@w: http://media.wii.ign.com/media/142/14222041/vids_1.html

I know alot about it, if you have a question then ask me. Cool
Back to top Go down
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
Craig

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:56 am

Conduit too... Not sure if this is mentioned in this topic though... Most likely I'll get both.
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:57 am

We can start the division but we'll need over 3-5 people to have the game first to start it
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
Craig

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:58 am

^ I'm in...
Back to top Go down
Assist
Commanders
Commanders
Assist

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:08 am

Craig wrote:
^ I'm in...

Me too cheers
Back to top Go down
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Assist wrote:
Craig wrote:
^ I'm in...

Me too cheers
Same
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Well do all 3 of you have the same game?? Question
Back to top Go down
Assist
Commanders
Commanders
Assist

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Oh, I forgot to post the release date. I think 11/11/08 Razz
Back to top Go down
mario rpg
Elites
Elites
mario rpg

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 pm

im getting The conduit over call of duty. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:26 pm

PûÑkx wrote:
Ok, seriously... that post wins the award for the most brainless and pointless post... Obviously we're GOING to have the game after we said we were going to.
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Dude, but seriously, You can start a a division with with only like 2 people <__<
Just look how the AW division ended up <.<
Back to top Go down
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:27 pm

PûÑkx wrote:
Dude, but seriously, You can start a a division with with only like 2 people <__<
Just look how the AW division ended up <.<
Ok because 3 people just said they're getting it already
Back to top Go down
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:54 am

I might buy them both... Maybe not.
Depends~
I'ma buy LIVE soon. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/chat/room/36623086/
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Phalcon wrote:
PûÑkx wrote:
Ok, seriously... that post wins the award for the most brainless and pointless post... Obviously we're GOING to have the game after we said we were going to.

LMAO who said this Phalcon? Wait Punkx? If so, wow... Thats the 1st person I would guess that said this lol..

Well The Conduit will definetly have a uF division for it. As for the CoD game, I wanted to have a division for this one to but didn't know it had wifi.. o.o..
If it does, then yeah, we'll add it.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
NS_NEWCOMER
Members
NS_NEWCOMER

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:27 pm

ReazerToko wrote:
Depends~

this person is smart
Back to top Go down
http://www.mphtools.com/chat
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:36 pm

NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
ReazerToko wrote:
Depends~

this person is smart
Uhmm... yeah... let's get rid of the the SSBB division. <_< You never play the Wii anymore, or brawl. It's already dead and inactive.. and you've moved onto the 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a new division later on, for wii   Maybe a new division later on, for wii Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe a new division later on, for wii
Page 1 of 1