Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= Empty
PostSubject: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:14 am

Alright guys, my bro was on youtube and found this site. It's a 'freebies' site where you can get free stuff, and they actually ship it to u and everything. It's no scam, there are vids out there of people actually receiving their stuff by mail. Prizes like "2000 Wii Points" or "Maple Story Points" are just sent to your email, the code is sent to the ur email instead of it just being shipped. Prizes range from game accessories to full xBox 360 Consoles, Wii's, PS3's and even Ipod's and phones.

Click: CLICK HERE

All you have to do is sign up on the site, use real info when signing up because you will want to claim prizes. Once you sign up, you'll have to check your email and then log in to the site. Once there, it should look something like this:
-->PrizeRebel homepage<--
First off, this is my homepage. It shows I have 3.15 points and have completed 3 offers. I have also completed like 6 more but those will show in a day or two, because it says it takes that long to process. Really I have about 10 points.. while the xbox 360 needs about 325 points to get. So that's a good start and I only started today. o.o...

To complete offers:
Offers are hard to complete at first, well for me they were. Go to "View Available Offers" on the left side of the screen. Then make sure it's on "US 100% Free" for all you people that live in the USA. If you live in Australia, then click that one, same thing goes for you United Kingdom people. Wink
Just browse around all those offers and start filling out those surveys. Make sure to read the requirements and descriptions of every offer. Offers give you points that vary from .4 to 1.2 points to even 5 points but finding 5-point offers is rare. If you have any questions about filling these out, post guys.

Easy way to fill everything out
Alright this thing saved me hours I bet. Search on google "Roboform". Then click 'download' on that 2nd option that pops up on Google. Download this thing and once it's downloaded, there'll be a tutorial on how easy its used. Point of this program is to fill in everything in all those PrizeRebel offers in just seconds instead of typing everything up which takes like 5 mins. But, USE FAKE INFORMATION ON OFFERS. If you have any questions about this, post here.

This garantees you free stuff. Really, no joke. It does take quite a bit of time to get points but just fill in a few offers daily and before you know it, you'll have over 300 points and ready to get Ipod's or gaming consoles like the Wii. Remember, you're always on chat and stuff, you can chat and do this at the same time guys! =D

Please, there will be questions, post here D=

Last edited by EonPerchx on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Scorch
Elites
Elites
Scorch

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:20 am

Post your roboform plz
Back to top Go down
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 8:40 am

Ok Scorch, just look at this screenshot. It will show u which RoboForm to download and some tips on how to use it.

SCREENSHOT

Oh and uhh, if you can't think of a real address thats not yours, use this website. It'll give you fake identities lol..

FakeNameGenerator
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:05 pm

I don't have a wii or a x box, and a i pod dumbass
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:51 am

Phalcon doesn't get it.

By the way, it says they can delete your account if you don't use YOUR info for the orders... It's kind of obvious if you're using fake information when they compare what you submitted on the order to your sign-up info. =[
Back to top Go down
Scorch
Elites
Elites
Scorch

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:18 am

Either one is fine. pirat

I found another site exactly like this one but i think it's much easier to use. o.o
Back to top Go down
Scorch
Elites
Elites
Scorch

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:17 am

eric, there's more than two sites like this. Try about 1k |=

it's not new

/facepencil
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:25 pm

Anyone still use this? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Imp
Commanders
Commanders
Imp

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:51 pm

So many of them are scams that I don't bother. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=   FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D= Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE GAMES/ACCESSORIES/IPODS/XBOX ! D=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Database :: ûƒ Discussion-
Jump to: