Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MPH] Scopens Imp Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Future
Commanders
Commanders
Future

Number of posts : 304
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..
Registration date : 2008-07-26

[MPH] Scopens Imp Results Empty
PostSubject: [MPH] Scopens Imp Results   [MPH] Scopens Imp Results EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:13 pm

7-1 to me Trace(Me) vs Sylux(Scopen)

Ok well it was early morning for him as he had just woken up. These games were laggy both ways and well he hasn't played a Imp match against this kinda lag in very long time and he still did good.

It started off with me in the lead as I had the lag easily. His shots did hit quite alot it's just he didn't get the headshot. Then I came up close again to fight him and boom my head got raped D: Just work on your Jump pattern and practice a bit of lag shooting. I mean your Jump pattern was good but it's just the lag kinda screwed your jump pattern over xP

7-4 or 7-5 me Trace(me) vs Samus(Him)

Well I loved your combo xD, You imped me as I spawned and finished off with a morphball or another Imp haha. Nice man, you hit me as I spawned right away which is usefull for giving your opponent no chance. Nice body shots and nice HS as I went into alt :p Just work on practice lag shooting thats all. Also a tip is, try to think what your opponent is thinking, like at the end when I killed you, you should have thought, he'd probobly shoot up the ramp for the lag so i'll go up half way and down just as I think he would shoot. This may not always be needed but in some laggy games it will work.

Overall nice imp and jump pattern. Just you not playing much and the lag threw your aim off alot.

End verdict:Pass

GL with your other tests and hopefully you make it in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scopen
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: [MPH] Scopens Imp Results   [MPH] Scopens Imp Results EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:28 pm

thats 2 recs ive easily gained im sure ill make it in...
Fut im glad youre still in uf when i rejoin it for the 3rd time.
Back to top Go down
N0va
Commanders
Commanders
N0va

Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: [MPH] Scopens Imp Results   [MPH] Scopens Imp Results EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:08 am

Scopen wrote:
thats 2 recs ive easily gained im sure ill make it in...
Fut im glad youre still in uf when i rejoin it for the 3rd time.

Your final test will also be easy since Eric lets everyone pass ._. GL with your remaining tests ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MPH] Scopens Imp Results   [MPH] Scopens Imp Results Empty

Back to top Go down

[MPH] Scopens Imp Results
Page 1 of 1