Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-How to fix your DS Lite-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

-How to fix your DS Lite- Empty
PostSubject: -How to fix your DS Lite-   -How to fix your DS Lite- EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:04 pm

How To Fix Your Ds Lite
Created by: Kentoko (Me)

~~~~
Contents
~~~~

Infomation needed to find where's what:
Hold "Ctrl" and "F" at the same time to locate what you are looking for. Example: "HHHH" would be in parenthesis.

1. Intro - Description (NNNN)
2. Nintendo DS Lite (HHHH)
3. Broken/Chipped off Hinges (WWWW)
4. Not Responded Touch Screen (OOOO)
5. L and R Buttons do not Respond (EEEE)
6. Credits (0000)

----

~~~~
(NNNN)
~~~~
Intro - Description
~~~~

First off, this guide is about "How To Fix Your DS Lite". Now, I know everyone has problems with the DS Lite, but here it is, a guide for on how to fix it! I have problems with my DS Lite and I 'tend to fix with basic tools around my house.

~~~~
(HHHH)
~~~~
Nintendo DS Lite
The Nintendo DS Lite is by far one of the greatest hand held console created by Nintendo. It provides great entertainment and fun; there is a down side to it.
The DS Lite's downside is that it's defense is bad.

~~~~
(WWWW)
~~~~
Broken/Chipped off Hinges
~~~~

The DS Lites' Hinge is very sensitive/breakable due to excessively opening the DS. [Over the Months]. Now really, there's various ways on how to fix it - I'll tell you how.

When you see your DS lites' Hinge, you must immediately find a solution on how to repair it.

"Stuff" needed to fix your Hinge:
-Super Glue
-Q- Tips
-Cloth (Small piece of Paper Towel)

Procedures:
-First GENTLY pour the Super Glue on the Q- Tip.
-Next you apply your Q- Tip near/around the Hinges' DS Lite and leave a little smudge.
-Finally, you grab a small paper towel and clean up the left overs.

*NOTE* Please leave your DS Lite and let it dry for ONE DAY! Also, please follow these easy instructions, if not, that's your problem.

~~~~
(OOOO)
~~~~
Not Responded Touch Screen
~~~~

Your Touch Screen is very important to the DS Lite. It provides a unique and fun way to play. The Touch Screen really doesn't give a problem to people, sometimes it doesn't respond due to excessively using the Touch Screen in a dis-manner way.

"Stuff" needed to fix your "Not Responded Touch Screen":

-Dry Cloth(A Rag of Cloth)
-Calibration

Procedures:
- First off, use your rag and clean your touch screen smoothly and gently, please do not use it rough or it will damage it more.
- Secondly, use the buttons (DO NOT USE YOUR TOUCH SCREEN YET!) and find the calibration screen on your DS to calibrate.
- Finally, let your DS rest in some cool area (e.x. near an open window) and make sure your DS Lite is open, so the breeze may pass by it. NOTE: Let your DS stay near the window for only about 20 min.
- Also, let your DS Lite rest for a day and it'll sure be ready in use.

~~~~
(EEEE)
~~~~
L and R Buttons Do Not Respond
~~~~

The most NOT RESPONDED part on your DS Lite - THE L AND R BUTTONS!
Your L and R buttons just really break/don't respond easily. I'm sure you all know the Volt Driver does that to you (MP:H lol). Just follow these instructions and it WILL be fixed in no time!

"Stuff" needed on how to fix those L and R buttons!:

-WD-40
-Paper Towels
-Q- Tips

Procedures:
-First off, you need WD-40. You know what that is? I will tell you and it will HELP YOU!
WD-40 is canned filled with specialized oil that un-rusted certain types of plastics, metals and more. Here are some pictures of it:

http://www.cyclegear.com/images/WD40SmartStraw_310x310.jpg
http://blogs.myplainview.com/blogs/media/blogs/Phyllis%20Wall/4wd40-family.gif

-Secondly, you need that Q- Tip, to clean out the left over oils.

-Lastly, you will have to dry it off with a cloth. [Paper Towel]

~~~~
(0000)
~~~~
Credits

***All typed by Kentoko (me)***
***Will Edit More, If I Must***

Thank you for your cooperation.

I will now play MP:H. kthxbai

~Made by Kentoko~
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net