Share | 

So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:47 am

Your vile ways shall be punished

Ps: Beaners
Back to top Go down
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:50 am

lol

ps: Weird 14 year old kid on the net, ON our forums too! Ew, go away! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:51 am

VesperiaUF wrote:
lol

ps: Weird 14 year old kid on the net, ON our forums too! Ew, go away! Very Happy

What makes you think I am weird, 14, a kid, or even human?
Back to top Go down
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Pkx

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:28 am

Because you're a alt.

Btw, I'm the only Mexican in this clan.
Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:19 am

Pkx wrote:
Because you're a alt.

Dumbass.
lol we should have a thread and say what background we are from then we will see how much beaners are here Razz i'm from Iraq Wink =P

"98% of people on the internet have made up statistics in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature".

"90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
blade x
Members
blade x

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Pkx wrote:
Because you're a alt.

Dumbass.

u are not the only mexican in this clan, me and outlaw are mexican too
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:42 am

I'm sorry Punk. I'm just a stupid low life loser who wants to make fun of uF.
Please for give me.

geek
Back to top Go down
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Pkx

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:48 am

Why how thank you. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
N0va
Commanders
Commanders
N0va

Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:41 pm

He made more threads in 20 seconds than we did in 1 week, he's active at least...and why delete his threads? Let him have his fun if he wants to
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Pkx wrote:
Because you're a alt.

Dumbass.

Your mexican? Fascinating. So tell me, how many pesos does your family make? Do they mow my lawn?
Back to top Go down
Future
Commanders
Commanders
Future

Number of posts : 304
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 am

It's spelt "you're" not "your" k?

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:41 am

Future wrote:
It's spelt "you're" not "your" k?

I will not be lectured by a filthy shitbag like you.
Back to top Go down
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Pkx

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:46 am

lol F5 member.
We make quite alot of peso's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 pm

[quote="Pkx"]lol F5 member.
quote]

Ah, but thats where your wrong. It would appear I have underestimated your...stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?   

Back to top Go down

So I see you dishonorable mouth shitters edit my posts and then delete them Eh?
Page 1 of 1