Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MPH] i wanna tryout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metro
Members

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-06

[MPH] i wanna tryout Empty
PostSubject: [MPH] i wanna tryout   [MPH] i wanna tryout EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:09 pm

hi! my name is metro some of you probly heard of me before. well i would like to join UF because i think this clan is a sucessful clan that i can work with below i am going to post my information for MPH.

hunter-sylux
favorite weapon-magmual
favorite arena-alinos perch
fc-2020-2354-9396

i us imp,mag,missles, and power beam i am a 5* and great player I DO NOT HACK i get along with ppl really well so this is why i want to join the GREATEST CLAN EVER UF

THANKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
fataldeathO.o
Troopers
Troopers
fataldeathO.o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: [MPH] i wanna tryout   [MPH] i wanna tryout EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:11 am

sup metro i dont no u but i am lookin forward 2 metting u so if u need 2 get tested 4 your imp test just ask me on chat when eva im on afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.monkeys.com
metro
Members

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: [MPH] i wanna tryout   [MPH] i wanna tryout EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 2:11 am

ok thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers
Reaper

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: [MPH] i wanna tryout   [MPH] i wanna tryout EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 2:12 am

metro wrote:
hi! my name is metro some of you probly heard of me before. well i would like to join UF because i think this clan is a sucessful clan that i can work with below i am going to post my information for MPH.

hunter-sylux
favorite weapon-magmual
favorite arena-alinos perch
fc-2020-2354-9396

i us imp,mag,missles, and power beam i am a 5* and great player I DO NOT HACK i get along with ppl really well so this is why i want to join the GREATEST CLAN EVER UF

THANKS!!!!
Hey go on Chat and ask for a tester and hope you pass its the little button near Log Out button enjoy your stay and keep active on the forums cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MPH] i wanna tryout   [MPH] i wanna tryout Empty

Back to top Go down

[MPH] i wanna tryout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Database :: Tryouts-
Jump to: