Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something to Consider

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Link
Members
Dark Link

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Something to Consider Empty
PostSubject: Something to Consider   Something to Consider EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:42 pm

I am Dark Link and i am the leader of Heroes Shadow, a clan once known as HonorsWrath. We exceed at Brawl and lack in MKW. We have been through many conflicts and we still stay strong. We are offering a merge. If you join us Your leader will have the title of MKW General but in return we keep our name. This will benefit us both and we hope you join us in our reign. Before puting down this offer, we will like to prove ourselves in a brawl cw...if it is necesary. Our brawl score is 7-2 and we intend on being the best. Heres a link to an avdvertisement i posted ona site...There is alot behind what thrives us to succeed and i hope that if u do join us u can keep up Wink
http://www.mariokartwii.com/f26/welcome-clan-like-no-other-26627.html#post727416
plz visit our chat sometime and i will tell you our story(should rly make an essay on it b/c it more effort typing to ppl a thousand times -_-)
http://honorswrath.darkbb.com/portal.htm
If you have any qustions plz ask
And thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
Sexiii
Members
Sexiii

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Something to Consider   Something to Consider EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:02 pm

l0l u want uF to merge with your clan....while u keep ur clan name? All for Eric our leader to get some mkw rank?? You must not be aware that uF is one of the biggest MPH clans in the world. Seriously, there is uF and F5. I not so sure Eric will give up the uF name....your clan members should just join the uF SSBB division here...if you can pass the test that is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Link
Members
Dark Link

PostSubject: Re: Something to Consider   Something to Consider EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:13 pm

Sexiii wrote:
l0l u want uF to merge with your clan....while u keep ur clan name? All for Eric our leader to get some mkw rank?? You must not be aware that uF is one of the biggest MPH clans in the world. Seriously, there is uF and F5. I not so sure Eric will give up the uF name....your clan members should just join the uF SSBB division here...if you can pass the test that is. Smile

Then it is war Cool
oh and we dont plan on joining with your name Suspect
you under estimate us and that will be to our advantage
Good luck against us b/c ur going to need it Razz
Back to top Go down
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
EonPerchx

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Something to Consider   Something to Consider EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:28 pm

I like the name uF, thanks Sexii Smile

So Reaper, our brawl leader, accept this war? and who can acutally fight? ...
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Dark Link
Members
Dark Link

PostSubject: Re: Something to Consider   Something to Consider EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:33 pm

EonPerchx wrote:
I like the name uF, thanks Sexii Smile

So Reaper, our brawl leader, accept this war? and who can acutally fight? ...

im sorry a member of mine gave me the wrong info i thought this was a mkw clan -_-
im sry for the trouble but ill have a ssbb cw anytime just name it Neutral
Back to top Go down
'Tony
Elites
Elites
'Tony

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Something to Consider   Something to Consider EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:18 am

I get an odd feeling...

My spancake sense is tingling!
D=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to Consider   Something to Consider Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to Consider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Database :: ûƒ Discussion-