craig
phalcon
stewie

the following people are still awesome:

deity
future
nova
and anyone else who has a huge pen0r

k bai c u somewhere else, im not mad at anyone that isnt on teh gay list :F u can hate me all you want, i dont hate you, and i wouldnt care
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mphtools.com/chat
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: k bai   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:20 am

You were BANNED for racism. You were kicked for numerous reasons. One last question. Why are you so obsessed with uF? You so desperatly need and want main owner powers like its water after you've been in a desert for 2 days.

Kevin you retarded chicken faced wank buster ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Phalcy you bird brained wheatabix muncher ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: k bai   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:28 am

NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
Phalcon wrote:
You were BANNED for racism. You were kicked for numerous reasons. One last question. Why are you so obsessed with uF? You so desperatly need and want main owner powers like its water after you've been in a desert for 2 days.

i didnt know god haters was a race, but i dont really care, i wasnt obsessed, if i was, i would have actaully got the ssbb and halo 3 divisions active, i didnt really care for it to tell you the truth, ive been at AK i just joined uf because friends that used to go to tools that i had went here, well thanks for all the good times homo Razz
Oh please, its like a wave of amnesia just hit you. Remember your whole rant on Hindus? You joined uF to be a mod. Mhmm.. and I know you have a program to hack the chat so you can get your main owner powers... you've said that to like everyone. And likewise, we actually did have fun times until you changed.

Kevin you retarded chicken faced wank buster ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Phalcy you bird brained wheatabix muncher ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NS_NEWCOMER
Members

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: k bai   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 am

Phalcon wrote:
NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
Phalcon wrote:

i didnt know god haters was a race, but i dont really care, i wasnt obsessed, if i was, i would have actaully got the ssbb and halo 3 divisions active, i didnt really care for it to tell you the truth, ive been at AK i just joined uf because friends that used to go to tools that i had went here, well thanks for all the good times homo Razz
Oh please, its like a wave of amnesia just hit you. Remember your whole rant on Hindus? You joined uF to be a mod. Mhmm.. and I know you have a program to hack the chat so you can get your main owner powers... you've said that to like everyone. And likewise, we actually did have fun times until you changed.

lol, you will find out about the truth that happened today, real soon xD, i did join uf to be a mod because there were real fags there and it was like another tools to me so i wanted powers, i did have a program, and no its impossible to hack main owner with sol editor, i would have to get the file from a main owner and then put it as mine, i got owner by faking a virus back then and i got permabanned for that and i promised i woudlnt do it again, and i wont, and yes we had good times, i havent changed, ive just been stressed, now that i got kicked, i could just tell everything that i did that was a secret to all the UF members, k bai
Back to top Go down
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: k bai   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:36 am

NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
i didnt really care for it to tell you the truth, ive been at AK i just joined uf because friends that used to go to tools that i had went here

Lol I know your saying this because you got kicked, So obvious.
And no one cares that you've been at AK, Cause that clan sucks, Has immature kids in it like you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
NS_NEWCOMER
Members

PostSubject: Re: k bai   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:38 am

Pkx wrote:
NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
i didnt really care for it to tell you the truth, ive been at AK i just joined uf because friends that used to go to tools that i had went here

Lol I know your saying this because you got kicked, So obvious.
And no one cares that you've been at AK, Cause that clan sucks, Has immature kids like you.

i forgot what i posted since it got deleted, so im guessing i didnt care about the permaban, i did care about the permaban, i didnt care about the ssbb and halo 3, because i wanted owner <_< now thats obvious punk, if AK was still a clan i would tell them to war you, because we had alot of beast players back in 07, but now weve moved on to halo 3 and we still play mph, we are just a private hangout now, and we are immature, we are not like f5, we are fair but, you can think what you want punk bebeh
Back to top Go down
NS_NEWCOMER
Members

PostSubject: jssjss   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:08 am

Well im on my blackberry so it took me awhile to type this post, ill still be comming here even though im banned, because I need to talk to people like fatal and UV because they are in my machinima, and for just friends like fut and nova and sexy slayer, and no im not gonna fucking hack the chat because I can't and I don't break promises, ill prolly unban myself wif a proxy LOL and to punk and eric, I don't hate you, and its fine if you hate me, cya =p
Back to top Go down
stewie
Elites
Elites

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: k bai   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:44 pm

this seem familiar?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile