Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nice one phailcunt :\

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NS_NEWCOMER
Members
NS_NEWCOMER

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-26

nice one phailcunt :\ Empty
PostSubject: nice one phailcunt :   nice one phailcunt :\ EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:45 pm

yeah your really an idiot, i make fun of hindus and their faggot gods which are fake and he gets all pissy when he has nothing to do with them and after a while when i invite a friend of mine and you banz me 6 hours, i can express my opinions anywhere, of all the clans ive said that in UF is the first thats reacted to this shit, there are fucking hindu people in some ssbb clans i went to and said shit about them and they didnt care, do you think people actaully care about race now, i admit i used to get pissed when white retarded kids used to call me a nigga but i really dont give a shit anymore because they can say it in my face and see what happens to them, OH LORD I DONT BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN GOD SHOULDNT BE IN AMERICA, OH SHIT HAX WE ARE ALL PISSED AT YOU YOU SOULD DAI, fuck you faggot i can think whatever the fuck i want and hate whatever i want because in this world do you think you can actaully stop shit like this, no, you cant, faggot phalcon if you get all pissy when i express my opinions then you need to get fucked, and everywhere you go you will see people like that stupid fag, OMG PUNK RACISM TO MEMBER TO MEMBER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BUT 6 HOUR BAN? OK FAGGOT, YOU CALL PEOPLE A BEANER AND YOUR A WHITE BEANER? IVE HEARD YOU SAY NIGGA AND CRACKER AT TIMES I DONT SEE YOU GET BANNED, YOU CANT GET BANNED BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING MAIN OWNER, when i was a member, people were racist to me, trsk and sharpshooter, YOU GUYS WOULD NEVER BAN THEM AND IF YOU DID IT WOULD BE FOR AN HOUR BUT PHALFUCKINGCUNT BANS ME FOR 6 HOURS? nice going, i had to fucking hack the chat to get my way because you guys would never do shit, there was no people who didnt believe in god in the chat and you actaully give a shit phalcon and its my opinion, i can say whatever i think about people, you guys have rules, so i cant say what i cant think? if so uf is going downhill, im getting less loyal by everyday, this place is getting like my cousin's high school, you slam a cup on the desk and you get detention <________< its fun fucking around with you but you take your shit too far so fuck you and you too fuckx, people hate blacks and i dont really give a shit anymore, so yea, good job <_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.mphtools.com/chat
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: nice one phailcunt :\   nice one phailcunt :\ EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:21 pm

Racism isn't tolerated here. Uhmm.. that's basically all I need to say to defend myself here.
Back to top Go down
NS_NEWCOMER
Members
NS_NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: nice one phailcunt :\   nice one phailcunt :\ EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:26 pm

General ûƒ Forum Rules:
1.No swearing. Use "*'s"

2.No Flaming. Arguments are aloud but just insulting one another is not accepted. [Account of flame starter will be suspended].

3.No posting of inappropriate links and/or advertising links.

4.No inappropriate pictures please...

5.Please place spam in Spam Central.
(Posts count does not increase)

6.Stay on topic while posting in a thread.

7.Please don't post one-word posts like "Ok" or even "yes" or "no u" or "Congrats." Add some feedback into your posts if possible.

Thanks guys.

Enjoy your stay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ûƒ Chat Rules:
1. If you do the wrong thing, you will get 2 warnings, the MOD will kick you, reason : Warning 1/Warning 2.

2. If you have passed your warnings, you will be banned, different number of hours depending on how bad the problem is.

3. If you abuse your powers as a MOD or ADMIN, you will be warned, 2 warnings is all you will get then your powers are taken away.

4. Do NOT complain if you get warned or banned because you can talk to Eric or one of the other admins about it and you will be right or wrong, either way, if you are right, the MOD or ADMIN will receive a warning.

5. Do NOT flame anyone on the chat box because you will receive a warning.

6. Do NOT spam the chat box. Spamming the chat box can annoy other players because they may be in a conversation and they will not be able to see what the others are saying.

7.Do NOT impersonate people, if you do, you will be warned, it is just annoying.

8. Do NOT cuss/swear excessively, you'll receive a warning if you do. If you continue to swear after the warning, you'll receive another warning and so on...

9. Do NOT ask for powers. That will just decrease your chances in getting those powers. So do not be that idiot that does that.

10. Do NOT act anything related to gayness or pervertedness.

11. Do NOT annoy the mods/admins about stupid stuff. It is quite annoying. This can eventually lead to a ban. You can report stuff to them, but do not pester them.

If you think a new rule should be added, PM one of the administrators or moderators or catch them on chat and tell them the new rule. We will then discuss it and add it if we deem necessary.

Post ScreenShots for evidence.
Make sure 'F Lock' is off, press the PrtScn/SysRq button on your keyboard.
Go onto Paint paste it in (ctrl+V) and save it as a JPEG/GIF image, upload it, get the IMG code and post the IMG code on here, you can also ive a direct link, which would be better.
Thanks

bitch find hating god haters there, w/e you permabanned me so i really shouldnt care for here anymore since im hated for hating god haters, lloololololol
Back to top Go down
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: nice one phailcunt :\   nice one phailcunt :\ EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:31 pm

Hating God haters... ok so now I'm a Hindu and I hate God?

Racism is why you were banned once again. That was for 6 hours, but then when you make this huge wall of flaming, and have your friend give us your flaming, that makes it forever.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
Craig

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: nice one phailcunt :\   nice one phailcunt :\ EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:44 pm

Quote :
do you think people actaully care about race now, i admit i used to get pissed when white retarded kids used to call me a nigga

................................... Way to be a hypocrite right there in that sentence...

Btw just because some people don't care don't assume an entire race doesn't care, dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
PûÑkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PûÑkx

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: nice one phailcunt :\   nice one phailcunt :\ EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:29 am

Wow dude, your so immature, So just because you get made fun of at school you have to take it on phalcon? Wow.. It's your fucking fault. You deserved the ban. And if you hate people who don't like god? Keep it to yourself. No one gives a damn if you hate them or not. So just keep your mouth shut. Don't give me this "Freedom of speech" shit. That's when you want to be heard when your protesting. <_< It's Probably that religious school you told me why you weren't active. They told you that atheist hating shit. Dude, you serious need to fucking grow up and stop complaining for every little shit that happens to you. Cause of your fucking stupidity, we lost a member faggot. Your not fucking loyal to uF at all. You did no shit to help it what's so ever. "ill advertise tomorrow". Wow, You've been in uF for like 6 fucking months and haven't done no fucking advertising for uF. I knew you were just in for Admin powers, Your just fucking lame dude. And even if you were "messing around" You shouldn't have gone this far, And even if you did get banned for 6 hours, It wouldn't mean any shit, You bed time would be like 3 hours before you would get un-banned. And for making this lame ass complaint. Can't you not go on this site for at least 1 day? Wow.. And if you get banned you get banned for a reason, And the reason was for racism. and by the way you were saying all that shit to phalcon, it didn't even look like you were messing around. Even I get can start saying racist words, But I'm always kidding. I'm never racist(seriously) to a uF member, if I am, Who? I don't find white boi offensive. And if someone calls me a beaner or a wetback, idc. Cause it's the internet, And I can't do anything about it so I basically ignore it, But if some guy in real life calls me any of that shit, I'll fucking whoop their ass cause I represent my race.
"people hate blacks and i don't really give a shit anymore, so yea, good job <_<"
So as I said your taking it out on us? Cause you get harassed at school? lmao. People are called names because of the shit they do. And apparently your hated cause of the shit you do here ok? "OMG PUNK RACISM TO MEMBER TO MEMBER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BUT 6 HOUR BAN? OK FAGGOT, YOU CALL PEOPLE A BEANER AND YOUR A WHITE BEANER? IVE HEARD YOU SAY NIGGA AND CRACKER AT TIMES I DONT SEE YOU GET BANNED, YOU CANT GET BANNED BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING MAIN OWNER"
I already explained part of this up there^ and why do you give a fuck if my skin is kinda white? I'm Chicano you fucktard nigger. It doesn't matter if I call my race a beaner cause I'm only joking. Unlike blacks how they all call every black person a nigga. and wtf do you mean I'm a main owner? I've only been a owner for like 2-3 weeks out of 10 months. I have no idea what your talking about. You even told me to were talking shit about eric in PC for un-modding you. And telling me to help you get your owner powers. idk how you got your owner powers in the first place. All you did was beg. Did nothing for uF -.-'
Cause of you our ssbb division is down <_< You fucked up uF, I've heard many people not joining because you were in, Like that metaknight when we took out AMW, He told me in PC that he wasn't going to join uF because you were in =/
I hope you have fun reading this whole paragraph. clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
NS_NEWCOMER
Members
NS_NEWCOMER

PostSubject: Re: nice one phailcunt :\   nice one phailcunt :\ EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 12:43 am

PûÑkx wrote:
Wow dude, your so immature, So just because you get made fun of at school you have to take it on phalcon? Wow.. It's your fucking fault. You deserved the ban. And if you hate people who don't like god? Keep it to yourself. No one gives a damn if you hate them or not. So just keep your mouth shut. Don't give me this "Freedom of speech" shit. That's when you want to be heard when your protesting. <_< It's Probably that religious school you told me why you weren't active. They told you that atheist hating shit. Dude, you serious need to fucking grow up and stop complaining for every little shit that happens to you. Cause of your fucking stupidity, we lost a member faggot. Your not fucking loyal to uF at all. You did no shit to help it what's so ever. "ill advertise tomorrow". Wow, You've been in uF for like 6 fucking months and haven't done no fucking advertising for uF. I knew you were just in for Admin powers, Your just fucking lame dude. And even if you were "messing around" You shouldn't have gone this far, And even if you did get banned for 6 hours, It wouldn't mean any shit, You bed time would be like 3 hours before you would get un-banned. And for making this lame ass complaint. Can't you not go on this site for at least 1 day? Wow.. And if you get banned you get banned for a reason, And the reason was for racism. and by the way you were saying all that shit to phalcon, it didn't even look like you were messing around. Even I get can start saying racist words, But I'm always kidding. I'm never racist(seriously) to a uF member, if I am, Who? I don't find white boi offensive. And if someone calls me a beaner or a wetback, idc. Cause it's the internet, And I can't do anything about it so I basically ignore it, But if some guy in real life calls me any of that shit, I'll fucking whoop their ass cause I represent my race.
"people hate blacks and i don't really give a shit anymore, so yea, good job <_<"
So as I said your taking it out on us? Cause you get harassed at school? lmao. People are called names because of the shit they do. And apparently your hated cause of the shit you do here ok? "OMG PUNK RACISM TO MEMBER TO MEMBER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BUT 6 HOUR BAN? OK FAGGOT, YOU CALL PEOPLE A BEANER AND YOUR A WHITE BEANER? IVE HEARD YOU SAY NIGGA AND CRACKER AT TIMES I DONT SEE YOU GET BANNED, YOU CANT GET BANNED BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING MAIN OWNER"
I already explained part of this up there^ and why do you give a fuck if my skin is kinda white? I'm Chicano you fucktard nigger. It doesn't matter if I call my race a beaner cause I'm only joking. Unlike blacks how they all call every black person a nigga. and wtf do you mean I'm a main owner? I've only been a owner for like 2-3 weeks out of 10 months. I have no idea what your talking about. You even told me to were talking shit about eric in PC for un-modding you. And telling me to help you get your owner powers. idk how you got your owner powers in the first place. All you did was beg. Did nothing for uF -.-'
Cause of you our ssbb division is down <_< You fucked up uF, I've heard many people not joining because you were in, Like that metaknight when we took out AMW, He told me in PC that he wasn't going to join uF because you were in =/
I hope you have fun reading this whole paragraph. clown

wtf i dont get made fun of at school, im taller than like all the seniors LOL
Back to top Go down
N0va
Commanders
Commanders
N0va

Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: nice one phailcunt :\   nice one phailcunt :\ EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 am

Did you use the 3 warning system and warn him, phalcon? If you didn't then you had NO right at all to ban him. Especially not for 6 hours.

''I'm Chicano you fucktard nigger.'' Way to go, Punkx <_<
Back to top Go down
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

PostSubject: Re: nice one phailcunt :\   nice one phailcunt :\ EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:50 am

N0va wrote:
Did you use the 3 warning system and warn him, phalcon? If you didn't then you had NO right at all to ban him. Especially not for 6 hours.

''I'm Chicano you fucktard nigger.'' Way to go, Punkx <_<
<_< I did use the warning system. If you don't believe me ask Tony. The forever ban came from when he made this topic, and had his friend speak for him saying shit like "faggot fucks i fucking hate god haters and their faggot fake gods now fucking unban me"

But anyways.. we made up. So topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice one phailcunt :\   nice one phailcunt :\ Empty

Back to top Go down

nice one phailcunt :\
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultimate Main :: Site Help, Suggestions/Complaints & Polls-
Jump to: