AuthorMessage
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:48 am

Meh, not much to say, I am gone.
mph gets boring, I was only in this clan 'cause I needed somewhere to stay and talk to friends, uF was the one. What a Face
when I first joined uF I was happy about the clan tag, it was great. Now when you look at it... It's different. All this leadership with this guy and that... Just twisted us. I'm sorry to the people I have made mad and anger, hate me for that I guess.

Note: The Brawl division had failed due to the in-ability of being active, therefore another reason why I left. I tried and wanted to make things work, but no. Guys, let NC become admin/owner since I'm gone, hope you're happy now NC, enjoy since this is a gift from me.

Another reason: I'm busy, really busy, maybe I'll focus on MP:H a bit.. school's COMING and irl stuff, jobs. etc. All blowing in my mind ready to explode, you get the point

I'm moving onto RK and Sera is as well, I doubt I'll make it, but anything is worth a try, right?

Just in case you're thinking, "Oh well, Kentoko's gonna come back, he won't make it in to any clan. I don't like you Kentoko because you are moving onto another clan and leaving us behind."

Hate me, kill me, wasn't feeling the uF spirit..

And I'll make sure I don't beg to come back to uF

Night all, don't wet yourself

But before I leave, I just want to say...

Thank you, for all the great memories and conflicts throughout my experience with uF.

-Kentoko, out.

N0va
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:18 am

Bai ;-; Thanks for the games, the ol' E/P memories, and for making me laugh every now and then, 'll miss ye D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:21 am

N0va wrote:
Bai ;-; Thanks for the games, the ol' E/P memories, and for making me laugh every now and then, 'll miss ye D:
One strike down! Haha, I got another person that laughs at my re marks. lol..
Yeah, the good times man.. ^^

NS_NEWCOMER
Members

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:54 am

youll be back, they always come back someday
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mphtools.com/chat
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 pm

NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
<_<............

Anyways, sad to see you go. It's always been fun reading all your comments. ;-; Most of the time. Great games and MPH, 'cept the laggy ones.

I've had the same feelings you've been having about uF... >.< I just never made a topic about it. When I look at "uF" .... it's just.. ugly? I have no idea why it's taken this long for me to notice.

As for leader/admin crap... I'm pretty much THE admin of uF around the site <_< although I'm a mod... yeah... getting REALLY annoying.

uF definatly is falling apart.. I still don't think Eric has thought about this, or taken it seriously.. but that's not very surpising <_<

As for SSBB I think that should've been dropped a LONG time ago.

Stick around the chat every now and then.

Kevin you retarded chicken faced wank buster ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Phalcy you bird brained wheatabix muncher ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:56 pm

NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
youll be back, they always come back someday. mhm i was wrong though, I mean Kentoko4life. also i meant that's for mp:h'ers "they always come back.

HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Phalcon wrote:
NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
<_<............

Anyways, sad to see you go. It's always been fun reading all your comments. ;-; Most of the time. Great games and MPH, 'cept the laggy ones.

I've had the same feelings you've been having about uF... >.< I just never made a topic about it. When I look at "uF" .... it's just.. ugly? I have no idea why it's taken this long for me to notice.

As for leader/admin crap... I'm pretty much THE admin of uF around the site <_< although I'm a mod... yeah... getting REALLY annoying.

uF definatly is falling apart.. I still don't think Eric has thought about this, or taken it seriously.. but that's not very surpising <_<

As for SSBB I think that should've been dropped a LONG time ago.

Stick around the chat every now and then.

Yeah man, lol, good times. Very Happy

Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:07 pm

ReazerToko wrote:
mph gets boring, I was only in this clan 'cause I needed somewhere to stay and talk to friends, uF was the one. What a Face
when I first joined uF I was happy about the clan tag, it was great. Now when you look at it... It's different. All this leadership with this guy and that... Just twisted us. I'm sorry to the people I have made mad and anger, hate me for that I guess.

Note: The Brawl division had failed due to the in-ability of being active, therefore another reason why I left. I tried and wanted to make things work, but no. Guys, let NC become admin/owner since I'm gone, hope you're happy now NC, enjoy since this is a gift from me.

Another reason: I'm busy, really busy, maybe I'll focus on MP:H a bit.. school's COMING and irl stuff, jobs. etc. All blowing in my mind ready to explode, you get the point

I'm moving onto RK and Sera is as well, I doubt I'll make it, but anything is worth a try, right?

Just in case you're thinking, "Oh well, Kentoko's gonna come back, he won't make it in to any clan. I don't like you Kentoko because you are moving onto another clan and leaving us behind."

Thank you, for all the great memories and conflicts throughout my experience with uF.

-Kentoko, out.
Errr... monkey I believe my time is coming soon, too...

Kevin you retarded chicken faced wank buster ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Phalcy you bird brained wheatabix muncher ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Later Kentoko, I'll sure keep those memories we all had with you man. Have fun wherever you go and irl stuff is going to have an impact on a lot of us, especially me.. <___<
Yeah man hope to still cya around. ;-; Also, I hope you got over that Crayer vs SOmbra vid.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Future
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 304
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:18 pm

Kentoko I do laugh at your remarks it's just I saw them alot and i didn't find them funny alot D: Well i'll probobly see you about man and goodluck with what ever you do. Also for the lawls =D

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:48 pm

6-9 seconds FTW

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:43 pm

XD

Nice and IRL will impact our futures..

Hehe. yeah..
o.o

Reaper
Troopers
Troopers

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:32 am

Sad Cya Kentoko have fun im going to miss your posts they would alwas wake me up XD gl hf man.

"98% of people on the internet have made up statistics in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature".

"90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
Craig
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:34 am

ReazerToko wrote:

-Kentoko, out.

Ugh, what will it take to get you back in the chat hanging with meh??? Alright fine... drop your pants. I swallow the gravy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
N0va
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:21 am

Phalcon wrote:
ReazerToko wrote:

-Kentoko, out.
Errr... monkey I believe my time is coming soon, too...
For me too dude, might go for RK D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:43 am

NOOOOOOO, Im staying UF intil the clan dies i just hope it wont Crying or Very sad

"98% of people on the internet have made up statistics in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature".

"90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
fataldeathO.o
Troopers
Troopers

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:00 pm

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! kento nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
iz will miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u deadly man u where like the reason i like started coming bak to uf but u leavin dont leave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i will neva forget 1 think NO U SWALLOW HEHEHEHEHEHe hope ya hav fun in ya life with out uf XD cya MAN afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.monkeys.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cya UF. -_-   

Back to top Go down

Cya UF. -_-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultimate Main :: Recruitments & Goodbye's-
Jump to: