Log inChatHomeRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsSearchFAQ

Share | 
 

 Owners, Mods, members.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 244
Age : 26
Location : xxx_xxx
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Owners, Mods, members.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:40 pm

I think there might be uh confusion around the chat, so I'll post what I think we should do...
Make all our guests, members, so that they can post links, I'm tired of seeing guests trying to post a link and can't because they are a guest.

All our members to be mods and owners. 2 MAIN owners (Eric and Junkx) and the other owners as well I think there should be 4 ACTIVE owners and by owner, I mean it, someones' duty to fulfill a successful division is VERY important (unliekz newspermmer). : |

How's this sound?

_________________
Kentoko - Xbox LIVE GT: VentiveMagmaul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/chat/room/36623086/
D3pl3t10n
Members
avatar

Number of posts : 19
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Your quote from 'Craig' is from South Park...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NS_NEWCOMER
Members
avatar

Number of posts : 187
Age : 26
Location : no, dont look at me like that
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:05 pm

does it matter? your suggesting crap that suggests us copying F5 =| and it isnt my fault when i have to do alot of high school stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mphtools.com/chat
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 376
Age : 24
Location : Fed Way
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:11 pm

I really do agree with kentoko here and his idea.
but having all there members mods may be tricky.
and yeah I agree with the guest are members.
and with the owners but Eric won't make me a main one (D)...
I can get this all done but I need Eric's permission first.
So what do you say Eric?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
NS_NEWCOMER
Members
avatar

Number of posts : 187
Age : 26
Location : no, dont look at me like that
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:12 pm

pfft you guys really do copy f5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mphtools.com/chat
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 376
Age : 24
Location : Fed Way
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:05 pm

This isn't my idea, It's kentoko's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
avatar

Number of posts : 49
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:08 pm

NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
pfft you guys really do copy f5

This wasn't F5's original idea... It's been done before on a lot of chats because it's the only logical way you can make all guests be able to posts links without the confusion of who is a member of the clan and who isn't.. Learn to shut the fuck up sometimes.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NS_NEWCOMER
Members
avatar

Number of posts : 187
Age : 26
Location : no, dont look at me like that
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Craig wrote:
NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
pfft you guys really do copy f5

This wasn't F5's original idea... It's been done before on a lot of chats because it's the only logical way you can make all guests be able to posts links without the confusion of who is a member of the clan and who isn't.. Learn to shut the fuck up sometimes.

link me to a place that has this layout, craig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mphtools.com/chat
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
avatar

Number of posts : 49
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 pm

NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
Craig wrote:
NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
pfft you guys really do copy f5

This wasn't F5's original idea... It's been done before on a lot of chats because it's the only logical way you can make all guests be able to posts links without the confusion of who is a member of the clan and who isn't.. Learn to shut the fuck up sometimes.

link me to a place that has this layout, craig.

A lot of regular XAT chats do it and there are a few clan sites I have been to that do the same thing. F5 isn't the spawn of everything...

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
avatar

Number of posts : 49
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 pm

NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
Craig wrote:
NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
Craig wrote:
NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
pfft you guys really do copy f5

This wasn't F5's original idea... It's been done before on a lot of chats because it's the only logical way you can make all guests be able to posts links without the confusion of who is a member of the clan and who isn't.. Learn to shut the fuck up sometimes.

link me to a place that has this layout, craig.

A lot of regular XAT chats do it and there are a few clan sites I have been to that do the same thing. F5 isn't the spawn of everything...

clicky please

I don't keep clan sites.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 482
Age : 28
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 pm

Craig is right, there are other sites/clans that have pure mods and admins..

What's the main reason of going through this, Kentoko and Punkx? Has to be a better reason. Mods and admins can just member guests that wish to post a link. We need a good reason to carry this out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
Pkx
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 376
Age : 24
Location : Fed Way
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 pm

To orgamize the chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beeg.com/my-first-sex-teacher/professor-brenda-james-
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders


Number of posts : 107
Age : 77
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Pkx wrote:
To orgamize the chat
I find this all pointless... how is it not organized right now? There's not much organization needed (if any) in a chat.

_________________


Kevin you retarded chicken faced wank buster ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Phalcy you bird brained wheatabix muncher ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Craig
Commanders
Commanders
avatar

Number of posts : 49
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:01 pm

Pkx wrote:
To orgamize the chat

Isn't the whole idea of having owners, mods, members, and guests for organization in the first place?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
N0va
Commanders
Commanders
avatar

Number of posts : 259
Age : 26
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:52 am

I agree with Phalcon, don't do it (D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NS_NEWCOMER
Members
avatar

Number of posts : 187
Age : 26
Location : no, dont look at me like that
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:45 am

N0va wrote:
I agree with Phalcon, don't do it (D)

this person is smarter than the average bear
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mphtools.com/chat
Future
Commanders
Commanders
avatar

Number of posts : 304
Age : 26
Location : Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Well the people you make mods may not know how to do their job and will be retarded about it. (Not mentioning any names but I think some of you know who that is aimed at)
IMO it shouldn't be done, guests should only be able to post links if it's anything important like a challenge from another clan etc.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 244
Age : 26
Location : xxx_xxx
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:45 pm

NS_NEWCOMER wrote:
does it matter? your suggesting crap that suggests us copying F5 =| and it isnt my fault when i have to do alot of high school stuff

I made this suggestion before F5 did. ok
And I posted this on the old uF forums too. <_<

_________________
Kentoko - Xbox LIVE GT: VentiveMagmaul
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/chat/room/36623086/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Owners, Mods, members.   

Back to top Go down
 
Owners, Mods, members.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cheap Movie Tix for Medibank Private members.
» How many Mybrute Members
» SYM VTS Special Edition
» Does anyone post over at He-man.org?
» Pirates Clan : Recruiting Members!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultimate Main :: Site Help, Suggestions/Complaints & Polls-
Jump to: