Share | 

I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Rev_Plague
Elites
Elites

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Sorry guys, I didn't really think about it. I just wanted to be in a clan war so bad.
I'll come around here as often as I can but I'm not gonna be able to stay in this clan, I probably won't be active enough. I still wanna play any MPHers though. Peace..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phalcon
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:01 pm

The_Rev_Plague wrote:
Sorry guys, I didn't really think about it. I just wanted to be in a clan war so bad.
I'll come around here as often as I can but I'm not gonna be able to stay in this clan, I probably won't be active enough. I still wanna play any MPHers though. Peace..
Nah, that's ok. It's probably going to be the same for everyone once school starts.

Kevin you retarded chicken faced wank buster ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Phalcy you bird brained wheatabix muncher ~ Tony AKA E/P Sniper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
N0va
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Phalcon wrote:
The_Rev_Plague wrote:
Nah, that's ok. It's probably going to be the same for everyone once school starts.
Not for me, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Haha it'll be the same for me..
I'll work and go to school.. <_________<
See ya around Rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.forumotion.net
HighTokoUF
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 am

It'll hapenned to all of us. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/chat/room/36623086/
EonPerchx
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:37 am

ReazerToko wrote:
It'll hapenned to all of us. What a Face

What a Face Our lives will commence...
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:56 am

haha when you guys have school I have holidays Razz

"98% of people on the internet have made up statistics in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature".

"90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
Frost
Elites
Elites

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:18 pm

So your holiday's last nine months?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers

Number of posts : 479

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 am

Only When its are summer we have are holidays

"98% of people on the internet have made up statistics in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature".

"90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
Imp
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:27 am

I'm sure you can still stay in the clan without being very active. ;-;

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Imp wrote:
I'm sure you can still stay in the clan without being very active. ;-;

Yep but guess he didn't want to D:
Back to top Go down
Frost
Elites
Elites

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:56 am

Why be in a clan if your not active? You can't be relied on to play in wars and such, so there is no point in being in the clan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imp
Commanders
Commanders

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:04 am

Frost wrote:
Why be in a clan if your not active? You can't be relied on to play in wars and such, so there is no point in being in the clan?

He did say he would try to come on as often as he could so he would still be active. Most wars are done on weekends or vacations so I'm sure he could find time to play 2 or 3 matches (the length of a typical war).

PostSubject: Re: I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...   

Back to top Go down

I won't be active when school starts, so maybe I shouldn't have joined...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultimate Main :: Recruitments & Goodbye's-
Jump to: