I Use Gimp for sigs whats a good website 2 get awsome render paintbrushes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: I Use Gimp for sigs whats a good website 2 get awsome render paintbrushes   Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 am

What r good websites for renders,brushes nd fonts and what not so far for renders i use planetrenders.com for fonts i use dafont.com and brushes deviantart.com can u tell me so flash websites with flash stuff plz

"98% of people on the internet have made up statistics in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature".

"90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
Falcon0408
Members

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: I Use Gimp for sigs whats a good website 2 get awsome render paintbrushes   Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:33 am

You posted all the good sites right there.
I also use the www.planetrenders.net forums for brushes and render packs. You have to register though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaper
Troopers
Troopers

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: I Use Gimp for sigs whats a good website 2 get awsome render paintbrushes   Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:15 am

yea i meant to planetrender.net <.< and they do brushes O.O

"98% of people on the internet have made up statistics in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature".

"90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatefatalities.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Use Gimp for sigs whats a good website 2 get awsome render paintbrushes   

Back to top Go down

I Use Gimp for sigs whats a good website 2 get awsome render paintbrushes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random :: Art-
Jump to: